Conspiracy

Subadra started to say...

" Your father and my husband were close friends, in fact you only gave funds for our business, unfortunately we couldn't succeed like your father. We have so many debts, so I planned to get you and Priyanka married, and become rich to solve all our financial problems. Even my husband and Priyanka were not aware of my plans. But I was sure even she was interested in you, she always adores your looks and status"

"But your mother and father didn't wish for this alliance. I tried to convince your mother but she was adamant in this and started to search bride for you, I became angry hearing about that"

"During that time only your father died because of a heart attack, I used that situation and tried to be too good in front of you and your family by hiding my plans. You took incharge of the business and succeeded in it. I was eagerly planning to make you as my son in law. Even your mother started to believe me and she was good to me."

"So, I thought my dream of getting you married to Priyanka will be fulfilled. To my shock one day your mother betrayed me behind my back, she fixed a suitable bride for you from a rich and wealthy business family. I lost my temper and got aggressive knowing about your wedding fixed with someone else"

"I thought to stop your wedding at any cost and informed the bride's family about you through an anonymous call. But it failed , they didn't believe my words".

"Your engagement date was so near, I became insane to stop your wedding at any cost. So, I planned something big.... "said Subadra and stopped for a moment, Abhi looked on. Priyanka warned her to not tell further, then they will not be saved. But as a mother she can't do it thinking about her daughter's life and continued to say further.

"I planned to do some kind of accident to your mother without anyone's doubt. I thought if she ends up with deadly injuries, you will stop your own wedding immediately for her sake. Meanwhile I thought I can convince you to marry my daughter somehow " said Subadra, Abhi's fist tightened.

"I....I.... hired a person to fix the microwave oven in your kitchen to blast once it was on, I planned it to look like an accident so that none doubts," said Subadra and looked scared. Abhi's eyebrows raised up in shock.

His throat became dry, he felt like his whole world was shaken. Controlling the tear droplets from his eyes,he pointed his face and asked her with so much difficulty, he stammered,

" Really?? Did you do this with me??"

Subadra was frightened, she nodded her head and looked down ashamed. Priyanka was also terrified about Abhi's reaction. Abhi was in disbelief, he cried louder and shouted at her,

" How can you do this?? You are an evil woman. You don't deserve to be called a mother or woman. Be ashamed of yourself being an disgusting selfish human being"

" Abhi I didn't plan to hurt you, it was an accident. I didn't know that time you would come to your home and open the oven. I'm Sorry..." Subadra was interrupted by Abhi.

" Shut up..." Abhi shouted at the top of his voice.

" What if you didn't plan this for me??"
"You planned to do the same with my mother, right?? At Least her life was saved, I didn't know whether she would be able to tolerate so much pain I endured" Abhi broke down in tears. Subadra and Priyanka gets cold feet.

The lady doctor and Abhi's friend Karthik were in disbelief. He tried to compose broken Abhi. Without anyone's knowledge the lady doctor informed the police.

Abhi was touching his face and cried vigorously, he remembered his beautiful face before that accident and how his life changed completely after that. And how he was facing humiliation and taunting from others.