Confrontation

Abhi was shocked at her words, but still he can't believe what he heard. He thought maybe she was angry with him so, she was saying such big words unknowingly.
He asked her with a little hope,
" Ramya are you aware of what you are saying??"

"Why not?? I'm not a fool to blabber something out of my mind. I was saying the truth, your family spoilt my life, I'm facing humiliation everywhere because of you" she spoke bitter words. He was shocked at her rude behaviour.

" Why did you marry me?? Why did you spoil my life?? Why did you crush my dreams?? I always dreamed about marrying a most charming man but, whom I married now?? Why do I get punished?? " asked Ramya with a heavy breathe. Abhi was in tears, his whole world turned upside down, he tried hard to control his emotions.

" I didn't know that your dreams were crushed in this marriage, I thought you agreed to marry me whole heartedly. My mom said you agreed to marry me after seeing my photos, that's why I agreed for this marriage" said Abhi hiding his pain.

" She was the reason for all the pain I'm enduring now, don't talk about her " said Ramya.

"What are you saying??" Asked Abhi in disbelief.

" Don't you know?? It was your mother, who emotional threatened me to marry you, orelse, she said she would have stopped my sister's marriage, that's why I agreed to marry you. If her marriage was stopped she can't tolerate that, I know how much she loves Akash Mama, she can't live without him. And my father was feared about her marriage and broken completely, he is a heart patient I can't risk his life, for me they both are my world. Your family heartlessly behaved and made me your bride forcibly, it was all done by your mom and grandma" said Ramya angrily.

"Moreover I didn't see your pics it was my mistake, my father showed me your pics but I didn't see it. Anyway I didn't have a choice to select, I was forced to marry you, Orelse, why would I sacrifice my dreams for a stranger like you??" Said Ramya angrily.

Abhi was in dead shock, he couldn't digest about the things happened in his marriage without his knowledge. He never thought his mother would go to this extent to get him marry. Did she emotionally forced a girl to marry me?? How can she do this?? How can she be inhuman??

" I saw your face first time only by our wedding night in the balcony, that time I was scared and shattered to see you, that's why I fainted. I never had any clue about your looks, I felt cheated after knowing the truth about you but, it was my mistake and I accepted my fate." said Ramya while crying. Abhi stood like a statue without showing any emotions.

" I tried to tell this all to you before itself but, you were not seeing my pain. You were happy to get married, took advantage of this marriage and came closer to me. I can't stop you fearing about my sister's life. But this is the truth, I never wanted to marry you or never wanted to stay with you. It's only my helplessness so, I'm here.". She cried sitting on the floor.

" Because of you I'm getting humiliated everywhere. Today the same thing happened in my college too, after knowing that we were married, all were mocking me for marrying a person like you. They insulted me about your looks. Why would I suffer like this?? What mistake I did?? Why don't I deserve a normal happy life?? Some are feeling pity about me, some are making fun of me, I can't stand with this. It's hurting me", Said Ramya while sobbing. Abhi was in tears all the while, he didn't speak a word but his heart was broken completely. Once again his trust about love and marriage was broken, but this time it was beyond the repair.

Ramya became very emotional, still she was crying thinking about others mocking words and she failed to notice his pain, she hurt him without a thought. She became self centered and was not aware what he was going through?? There was a silence between them for a while, after sometime Abhi left the room hurriedly without a word. She didn't mind it and cried whole night thinking about her marriage life. Late night she slept out of tiredness, but there was no sigh of Abhi's return.

****************************************

Next day late morning Ramya got up, she felt heavy head due to the emotional agony of last night. She ignored her head ache and went to washroom to refresh herself. Before that she looked around the room in search of Abhi, he was not there, she checked in balcony, he was not there even. She had a glimpse of all her conversation with Abhi, something pricked her heart. She realised she over reacted yester night, thinking about Rakesh words. She felt bad for shouting at Abhi unwantedly.

Suddenly she realised he didn't say a word after all she accused him badly, he went out silently, but his eyes showed something?? What was that?? Was he very much hurt?? She recollected all her good moments with Abhi and felt bad for her outrageous behaviour.

She felt guilty for being rude with him, she thought she shouldn't have used unpleasant words about his looks, definitely he must be hurt. She felt urge to see him and say sorry for her behaviour. She tried calling his number but it was switched off, something twitched in her stomach. Immediately she took bath, changed her dress to go down. When she looked at the mirror she was shocked to see her swollen eyes and reddish face as a effect of last night tears. She did some make over to cover up her secret and went down to search Abhi.

She searched for him everywhere in the house but couldn't find him, she got worried. Sowmiya found her worried and thought that still she was worried about yesterday events, she asked her the same.

" Ramya....I told you not to take others words to your heart. Ignore them they are not our well- wishers, just a troublemakers leave them all. You know yesterday how much Abhi mama worried about you?? Hereafter don't go anywhere without informing us" said Sowmya. Ramya was lost somewhere.

Sowmi asked her" Shall I give you tea or coffee?? What do you want??"

Ignoring her questions Ramya asked her,
" Where is Abhi?? I didn't see him from the morning".

Sowmi looked at her surprisingly and asked,
" Didn't he inform you ?? Today early morning he went to Chennai ".

" Whaatt...?? He left ??" Asked Ramya shockingly.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with the new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be soon so, kindly wait for that.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi