Smart Move

A Week Later....

Abhi left for Mumbai a week ago, he didn't say anything to her when he left. After reaching Mumbai also he was not ready to call or text Ramya, thinking about her hatred for him. But he arranged everything for her to resume her studies in a new college. He asked Akash to take care of her admission formalities, but another side Ramya was worried thinking that Abhi started to hate her for her misbehaviour. She tried her maximum to look normal in front of others, so that the family won't take tension. 

Meanwhile her relationship with Mil was developed, they both avoided their awkward situation and started to have normal conversation. She took special care of Ramya in the absence of Abhi. Couple of times she went out with Akash and Sowmiya for shopping and to the beach, after that she stopped that too. Because she don't want not to disturb their private time.

Ramya's father left for his hometown with loads and tons of advice to her. Sensing something was wrong with her daughter, he asked her to mend her relationship with her in-laws and husband. He asked Sowmya to take care of her sister.

Ramya's college was also started a couple of days ago, she was quite happy with this new college. This college looks far better than her previous college in every way, she internally praised Abhi for getting her admission in this college. She made a few friends within two days, she likes that new environment. Even though she thought to text him once and convey her gratitude for the new college, later she dismissed that idea fearing about him.

It was a long weekend after two days of college, Ramya slept till ten o'clock. Her alarm called her, I mean her beloved father called her after reaching his hometown. 

" Hello Appa..." Said Ramya while yawning.

" You silly girl... Didn't you wake up yet??" Asked Sundaram angrily. Ramya realised that she shouldn't have attended her father's call. 

" Ramya... How many times should I tell you?? Please be with some responsibility, you are a married girl now. If you can't do the house chores at least help your sister and learn from her. What will your in-laws think about my upbringing?? Already I'm worried that Abhi is not with you, at least don't push them to not to complain about your behalf" Said her father worried.

Ramya felt bad and assured her father that she will be responsible from now onwards and will learn everything from Sowmiya. He spoke with her for sometime, he asked when Abhi would return?? She wondered what day?? When she herself didn't know when will he return?? somehow she managed him with her answer.

Before he hung up the call, he asked her to take care of herself and Abhi. She said ok and was thinking about Abhi. She wanted to know about his return but she was hesitant to ask others about him.

*****************************************

" Akash... I'm worried about his strange behaviour. Why is he behaving like this?? He is totally avoiding me" said Janaki worried.

" Amma... Nothing like that, I think you are assuming things since Abhi is away from us" said Akash.

" No... Akash...I don't feel good, something is wrong. Nowadays he started to avoid coming home. I'm feared that he is not happy in this marriage"said Janaki.

" Amma... How can you think like this?? We all know about Abhi, Ramya is also a very good girl, she married Abhi for her sister's life. Moreover I saw some attractions between them both, their marriage was not normal but they are putting their efforts to make it work. They need some time ma... We can't force them" said Akash politely.

" I do understand all that but I'm worried about seeing my son and daughter in law stay far away. I want to see him. Can you ask him to come home this weekend ?? " Asked Janaki with tears. Akash ensured to bring him home and asked her not to worry.