Abhi's Care

Abhi and Ramya reached their home. Akash and Sowmiya were not yet arrived. After having a conversation with his mother Abhi went to their room.

Ramya went before him, she entered into the closet to change her dress, Abhi was surprised at her strange behaviour.

He was wondering what happened to her suddenly?? Why was she avoiding him?? He waited for her to come out.

Ramya came out after changing her dress, and went to her bed. Abhi stopped her by holding her hand, and asked her
" Ramya, what happened to you?? Why are you silent ?? Any problems??"

"Nothing...I'm alright. Suddenly...I have headache, maybe I was tired because of hectic day. Let me sleep " said Ramya leaving her hand from his grip. She walked to her bed and laid down on that. Abhi stood there for a moment without saying anything and went out from there room.

Ramya saw he was going out without a word, she felt bad, she started to think about Abhi's conversation with Jeganathan in restaurant.

Ramya spoke with Sowmiya and hung up the call soon after that. She was about to come near Abhi,who was talking with his uncle Jeganathan. By mistake Ramya heard half of their conversation and misunderstood Abhi.

"Please forget the past Abhi, see now you are also married, she too moved on. So, I think atleast you both should be a friends like before. Don't get embarrassed"

"Ok... Uncle I will come" said Abhi.

" Uncle, Aunty said Priya is here. So, how is she??" Asked Abhi.

Again and again same words echoed in her mind, she also remembered that another day, Jeganathan's wife also said something about her daughter, and how Abhi looked tensed. She forgot her name, but she thought there was something between them.
She was thinking what was her relationship with Abhi??
Why he was looking upset after hearing about her??
She was sure there was something, which she was unaware. She was also worried about how Abhi forgot her after meeting that family people twice.

"So, that family was important to him more than his own wife??" Ramya asked herself.

Suddenly she jerked up from the bed, she was surprised about her own thoughts.
She asked herself, How silly ??
How can I think like this??
Still I didn't accept this marriage completely, this was a trial period for us.
Then how can I think that I'm his wife??
How stupid are you Ramya?? She questioned herself.

She said herself, " Ramya this is not good for you, you are overthinking about him. Did he ever care about you, after meeting his uncle?? Or Aunty??You saw him right?? How he was enjoying the songs while driving?? You said you are not well but, he ignored that and went away. So, better mind your business, tomorrow early morning you have to get up to goto college, sleep now".

Ramya again laid down on the bed and covered her face with quilt to sleep. She was trying to control her mind away from Abhi and that anonymous girl. She was rolling on the bed aimlessly.

" Ramya.... Ramya..." Abhi called her name.

She opened her eyes under the quilt and she was thinking, " Am I dreaming like hearing his voice?? Oh my god!! He is getting on my nerves". Again she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Shortly after that, again Abhi called her by her name and said,
" Ramya... Get up, I know you are awake"

" So, it's real am not dreaming. Thank God!! I was worried that I started to dream with open eyes" Ramya said herself

" Please get up Ramya..." Abhi pleaded.

" What do you want?? Why are you disturbing my sleep?? Asked Ramya jumping from the bed.