zero

"That's it! We're through! I am so sick of you! You never try to understand me! You're always blocking me out!" Perrie shouted as she grabbed her purse.

"Oh whatever!" Zayn shouted back and he followed her to his front door. "That's what's wrong with women in the first place! You exaggerate everything. Saying guys never do this. They always do that. That's not true and you know it!"

"Don't be an idiot! Obviously I never mean it literally! Ugh! Apparently, guys are the ones who have to be so damn technical all the time!"

Zayn threw his hands up. "So! What's wrong with wanting to be technical? You're just mad because you think women are supposed to be right all the time."

"No I don't. And shut up! Don't try to justify why you think you're right when you're wrong."

"And you're just proving my point here... Guys can't win. " Zayn rolled his eyes and she gritted her teeth, stepping closer to him and poking at his chest.

"You are such a dick! Why did I ever agree to date you in the first place?! Until you change, we will never see eye to eye. Never!"

He looked up into the sky and began yelling in a mocking manner. "Well, can somebody make me a woman please?! Change me so that I can understand what Perrie is always trying to say!" He looked back at her with a smirk. "Oh right. That can't happen! So if you are unhappy with me, the real Zayn, then there is nothing I can or will do about it!"

She tightened her lips, taking offense to his actions. "Don't joke around. It's not funny. And you know what? I'll laugh if something actually happens. Maybe you'll finally learn."

"Well, that can't happen, so no worries." Zayn snickered.

She huffed loudly and opened the front door, letting the cold air in. "Goodbye Zayn. When you're ready to get yourself together and stop being such a jerk, then we'll talk."

He watched her walk out and slam the door. Instead of getting angry or upset about the breakup, he just laughed to himself, locked the door and went back into the living room. It didn't surprise him that this had finally happened. He could sense it coming a couple of months ago.

So he called up his best friend Harry to give him the news.

*****

This story is my own. So please be kind and not steal anything from it. :)