thirty six

"Come on." Yvette had giggled as she pulled Harry to the house. "The quicker we can get in the house, the faster we can get started."

They'd just gone out to dinner because today was the 14th of April. This marked exactly 5 months to the date that Yvette and Harry first got together and he couldn't believe they lasted that long. When they made it up to the door, he took out his key and unlocked it. They could barely get in the house before she was slamming the door closed and connecting her lips onto his, catching him by surprise. When she stopped kissing him, he laughed.

"Can we get upstairs first?"

"Just hurry up."

She took off her shoes right there in the hallway and he bent down, loosening his shoe strings. She waited patiently for him to finish, then she kissed him once again, while loosening the buttons on his button down. After it was undone completely, she was able to throw his shirt on the floor. Then she felt all over his bare chest and kissed his neck.

"Babe, I really think we should get upstairs first." He said.

"Fine." She mumbled. And she took his hand, pulling him along. They jogged up the stairs and into his bedroom and as soon as he was at the foot of the bed, she pushed him back on it. But something underneath his butt was making him uncomfortable. He knew it was his wallet, so he lifted his hips, took it out, and tossed it onto the dresser.

He could tell that Yvette wanted control tonight and though this wasn't something he liked for anyone other than himself to have control over, he decided to accept it.

In a matter of seconds, the short blue dress she was wearing was off and on the floor and she was walking over to him in her underwear. "Its going to be a wild night. Are you ready?" She asked.

He nodded and the next thing he knew, she was over top of him, gripping his pants at the waist. She pulled them down along with his underwear so he was fully naked and quickly, she was back hovering over him again. He pulled her down into a gentle, sweet kiss, just to savor the moment, because he wanted a kiss that symbolized more than just lust. And then like she had done downstairs, she felt over him while she kissed him.

Harry couldn't explain how much he wanted something like this right now. Over the last few days, he had been feeling lonely and he couldn't figure out why for the life of him. So he figured having her spend the night after dinner with him would ease his mind. Sex was just something that had come up in the truck on the way home. It wasn't planned.

She stopped momentarily to remove her bra, but she was back at it again and he closed his eyes and turned his head to give her a better access point on his neck. That only went on a few more seconds when he finally decided to open his eyes. But when he opened them, he saw Zayn staring back at him.

No, it wasn't literal Zayn, but it sure as hell felt like it because those eyes from the picture in his open wallet... they seemed to be studying him hard. And right now, everything he was doing with Yvette felt so... Wrong.

"Yve." He whispered. But she didn't stop. So he said it again a little louder. "Yve, stop. I can't."

He wasn't sure whether she thought he was only saying that out of pure pleasure or not. But he couldn't take the fact that she wasn't listening to him, so he nudged her off of him, not roughly, but enough to make her fall sideways on the bed. "Yve, get off."

She looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "What is your problem?!"

"I can't." He sat up on the bed and turned his back to her, then turned the wallet upside down so that Zayn's picture could no longer be seen. "I'm sorry but we can't do this right now."