Thank you ❤

I honestly don't really know what more to say about the readers other than you're all incredible. When I first started writing this story, I was a little bit weary about the amount of attention it would draw because 1) at the time all I had were boyxboy Zarry stories and everyone who came to my account expected that and 2) this is sort of like a boyxgirl story. But I was totally wrong to worry! You all were so amazing and interactive and this is by far the most comments I've ever gotten on any story. Even more than my current stories that have been completed for a year+. Just thank you, honestly. Because without all the comments, I would not have had the motivation to continue. And 70k reads?! That's so amazing. I am so grateful for your support and I want you to know that. x

*Below this line is extra information about different things that you probably want to know*
------------------------

Since I had this question asked to me when Zayn became a woman again, I decided to explain it here, in case somebody else had this same question. 'Zarry' is in the title of this story for three primary reasons.

1) Because between the name 'Veronica' and the name 'Zayn', Zayn is used at least 85% of the time. Not to mention the person Zayn was in a relationship with literally calls her Zayn when they're alone.

2) Zayn actually became a male for 13 whole chapters in this story and he was male Zayn at the beginning. So it wouldn't actually be completely accurate to call it Heronica, although it is a Heronica story since he was in female form for over 50% of it. So that is why it says "Zarry" on the cover.

3) In case you've forgotten, there are still Heronica stories on Wattpad that do use the name 'Veronica' 100% of the time, meaning the name 'Zayn' is never put in it whatsoever and that they are only using his character from BSE. Those are called Het Fics. This is NOT a Het Fic. Obviously, because there is homo smut. But even more so because of the kind of plot it is. Male Zayn was brought up pretty frequently here and that's who Harry originally came to like way before Veronica even existed. The whole point was that the cover already has a girl on it. And I didn't want anybody getting the wrong idea by misreading the title to be hetero too. Because not everyone takes time to read the summary of a story before they judge.

:)

------------------------

Answer 3 trivia questions and 2 viewpoint questions about this story for a chance to have this entire story dedicated to you. You can find those questions in the "More Than A Woman" section of the story below:

 You can find those questions in the "More Than A Woman" section of the story below:

(As long as the above picture is up, you still have a chance to be chosen. But note that I will NOT dedicate this story to anyone until enough people participate under the story title, which means there is no deadline to pick. So the more people that choose to answer, it helps speed up the process and you have a chance to be chosen.)