twenty

The third morning of vacation was so much better than the second. Harry got up to feed the dog as promised, then started to clean up the mess of clothes and open food in the living room, while she ran water for a bath.

By the time the water had reached the desired point, Harry was done and Zayn found him in the living room, wearing his underwear from yesterday.

"Why do you have those on?"

"Its just until I get cleaned up because I'm not letting that dog see me naked. Hell no. And why do you not have anything on? At least put on some panties or something."

"Who cares? It's just a dog, Harry. A dog." She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her. "Let's go. We're taking a bath. You can take him out to pee when we're finished."

He let her pull him down the hallway into the room and to the bathroom. She closed the door behind them so that Teddy could not come in on them since she knew Harry was particular about it. "You get in the tub first and then I'll get in."

He slid off his underwear and did as he was told. Then she stepped over in the water and sat down in front of him.

"I haven't been in the room much this vacation, so I haven't gotten to really pay attention to how nice this tub really is, babe. It's amazing."

"Yeah. It's a jacuzzi. And everything else here is amazing too. I love the stone fireplace in the livingroom and the tile floor and countertop in the kitchen. It's so beautiful. Seems like it would cost a lot to be able to vacation here for four days. How much did you pay for us to stay here?"

"Uh, let's see." He said reaching around and resting his hand on her belly. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

"Fine then. Don't tell me." She reached for a peach colored sponge and a bottle of strawberry body wash that she had brought on the trip and began to put the soap on herself. "What are we doing today?"

"Well... I actually have quite a lot planned for today. I figure I take you out for breakfast, we come back and enjoy the cabin for while, then go out and do what your dad suggested. We don't have to walk far away from here but we can at least sightsee the snow."

She chuckled. "Yeah, and what else?"

He leaned forward next to her face and rubbed his hand up and down her shoulders. "And then I think we should do what we couldn't do yesterday. Cuddle up with some wine and watch TV."

She nodded. "That sounds good. But are we still making appetizers? We bought stuff for that too, remember?"

"We can do that tomorrow for our last night here. I want to make a real dinner tonight, with the real food we bought."

"Ooh, Chef Harry. I like it when you're Chef Harry." She said, turning to him.

"And I like it when you like Chef Harry."

She smiled and kissed him sweetly. "Do me a favor and don't ever go anywhere."

"I don't plan on it. But don't you ever go anywhere either."

"I don't want to."

"Well good. You're mine and I'm yours."

"The way it's meant to be."

"Yeah. Exactly."

She exhaled heavily and turned back around, leaning up against him. She didn't mind that he took the sponge from her and started to wash the front of her body for her. All she wondered was if he meant and believed what he said. Was he never going anywhere? She sure hoped he meant that. Because now that she had him in every way she could possibly have him, she wondered where she would be without him as a boyfriend and a best friend in her life. She didn't know.