NN 34

Jungkook.

“Taehyung tell me where you are and im–”

“No need. I'm with Bogum. Bye” he answered coldly.

I heard the ending tune of the phone but i still couldn't put the phone away from my ear. Did he just ended the call without talking to me properly?

Jimin was looking at me expectantly while playing with his fingers when i finally hand him the phone. His face suddenly fell when he noticed the call was ended.

I breathed heavily. “He won't tell me where he is” i uttered, eyes fixated on the ground.

Jimin overheard Chae and I talking when i tried getting out of the house but i didn't know Jimin was following me and he heard what Chaeyoung said.

“Kookie! I saw Taehyung crying leaning against his car! Did you guys fight? He's crying like a madman”

At first, i thought Chaeyoung was tripping me since i've known her to be a tripper sometimes but when i saw her face mixed with worried and seriousness, i immediately went outside the gate but i was late.

I didn't saw any trace of Taehyung.

“What did he said? Did he tell you what's going on?” Jimin asked, still worried.

“No, he didn't.” i breathed.

I saw Jimin's shoulder fell. “I can't tell Yoongi about this. He'll get worried” he mumbled.

I placed my hand above his shoulder and smiled at him. “I'll find him. I'm sure,i can. Only if, you'll tell me where the exact location of his new art gallery is”

Jimin was hesitating for a minute. I can see the protests and hesitations dwelling in his eyes. And i don't understand why was he acting like this. It's not as if i am not friends with Tae.

“Look, Jimin. I don't know and understand why are you acting like this when it comes to me but i really need your cooperation right now. Tell me his new art gallery's location and everything will be fine”

Jimin sighed and seemed like debating but nodded nonetheless. I tapped his shouler and memorized the location he said. I tapped him once more before sprinting to my car.

I started the engine and drove my car to his new art gallery. It's not really far from our house but not too near either.

The whole ride, my mind was vacated with lots of question like why is Taehyung acting like that? Why is also Jimin acting strange? What's going on? Is Taehyung with that bastard?

Jesus, the thought of it even makes me mad.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly until my knuckles turned white. I don't care about myself right now. This is not the outcome i expected.

After a minute of driving, i finally made it to his new art gallery. Thankfully, the gallery is still open for customers at night. After parking, i went straight to one of the staff, sitting behind the desk beside a door that has Taehyung's name.

“Yes, sir. How may i help you?” she asked.

“Is Taehyung here?” i asked.

She hesitated for a bit but i raised my eyebrow and looked at her dangerously. She cleared her throat before speaking. “Mr. Kim is not here but i can tell him if you want sir”

I shook my head and stood straight. I remembered Tae will have a meeting with his heavy buyers tomorrow. “Can you tell me where the meeting with heavy buyers would held?”