NN 48

Jungkook.

It was already 8, and the cruise ship was slowly filling up. My father’s friends were here, as well as my mom's. Mr. Do must have also invited a few of his friends.

Scanning the area, I expected to see my dad, but he wasn't there. I had already talked to mom and her friends; I had to pretend I really loved Jessie, and we're really into this, as her friends had a lot to say about me getting married.

Impatience crept in. I waited for Dad to signal the start of the party, and even though it was barely 8, I wanted it to stop.

Then, a hand clasped my shoulder. “You really have to get yourself together, Jungkook. Be patient; the last thing your father wants is for us to mess things up,” I heard Jihyo say.

I sighed. “Yeah, you're right.” I looked at him, about to ask more when a guy with fluffy curly hair, clad in an expensive black suit, caught my attention. Those pretty eyes locked onto mine, those lips, and that face.

Gosh, am I dreaming?

Or am I hallucinating?

Is Taehyung actually standing meters away from me?

My mouth opened and closed, unable to voice out my thoughts. What is he doing here? I glanced at Jihyo and creased my forehead.

Were they together?

“Did you come here together?” I asked. It wasn't my intention to sound jealous and annoyed, but it came naturally.

Jihyo raised his brow and looked at Taehyung, who just gazed at us like a lost puppy. “Oh? Yeah? I think so?” Jihyo unsurely answered.

I glared at him, feeling like I was nearing my end. My fists itched to punch him, lips turned into a straight line, eyes blank, and jaw clenched. Jihyo sighed. “Dude, you need to focus on your party. Your dad is watching us,” he said.

I didn't dare to move or follow his advice. Ignoring him, I slowly looked at Taehyung. I had missed him so much.

Those pretty eyes, that cute nose, those luscious lips. Everything that's in there, everything that Taehyung has, I missed it all.

I miss him.

“Fuck,” I murmured, looking at Jihyo. “5 minutes,” I said. He was confused at first, about to refuse, but I had already taken Taehyung’s hand and dragged him with me.

Third Person's Point of View.

He froze on his feet when he saw him. Gosh, he looked more handsome. His face, his hair, his chest, his body.

For those days they hadn't seen each other, Jungkook had really changed a lot. His hair had gotten longer, and he didn't know how, but he liked it.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Jungkook held his hand and dragged him to nowhere. He led him to a dark alley, away from the blinding light of the party, away from people's sight.

“J-Jungkook? Wh-What are we do—AHH” Taehyung yelped as Jungkook suddenly pushed him against the wall.

Their faces were inches apart, chests pressed against each other. Taehyung’s breath hitched. His heartbeat began beating rapidly and something swirled around his stomach.

“Where have you been? I was sick with worry about you. You weren't answering my calls and even blocked all my numbers and even my social media accounts,” he asked with his firm, dominant voice. Taehyung whimpered, his voice making him submissive all of a sudden.

“Wh-What?” he couldn't construct exact words to say.

Jungkook smirked, seemingly enjoying the effect he had on the whimpering boy pressed against him.

“I fucking missed you,” he whispered before capturing his lips. It completely caught him off guard.

He missed it. Those soft lips, he missed it.

So much.

Taehyung didn't hold himself long; he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him close, making the kiss deeper.

They kissed like there's no tomorrow. Biting, nibbling, and sucking on each other's tongue, earning a soft groan from each other.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's ass, making him gasp. The younger grabbed that opportunity to slide his tongue inside Tae's once more, tangling and fighting with his.

He tasted the older in that moment, enjoying it. He had forgotten that they're in a party. His party.

When they felt the need for air, they pulled away, pressing their foreheads together, panting against each other with their eyes closed. “Gosh, I missed you so much.”

Taehyung didn't speak; he simply savored the moment. It felt unreal—Jungkook in front of him, and the fact they had just kissed for a minute, it felt like a dream.

“Are you really real? Isn't this another dream of mine, baby?” Jungkook asked softly, cupping Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung stared at him, eyes sparkling with unshed tears. He shook his head as he leaned forward, capturing Jungkook's lips once more.

This time, Taehyung led the kiss. It was soft and gentle, no rush in between. Just them, savoring each other's lips. Jungkook loved it. He loved how Taehyung led him. It made him feel things, things that no one had ever made him feel.

And he was thankful because it was Taehyung he was with.

After a minute, they pulled away. Jungkook pecked his lips once more before tucking his fluffy hair behind his ears. He stared at him, non-verbally telling him how pretty he is, how much he misses him, how much he loves him. He knew if he said it right at that moment, he might back out of the plan and just run away with Taehyung.

“I missed you,” this time, it was Taehyung who said it. “I missed you so much. I’m sorry, I was a coward. I... I didn't think that would affect both of us. I’m really sorry for completely ignoring you. I’m sorry—”

Jungkook put his index finger on his lips, silencing him. “Sshh, it doesn't matter anymore. We're here. I already saw you; this is enough. It should be me who feels sorry because I hurt you.”

Taehyung shook his head as he looked down. He remembered clearly that he walked out that night, leaving Jungkook without hearing him explain himself. “I didn't even let you talk. I’m sorry.”

Jungkook slowly flicked his chin up. They stared at each other, and Jungkook gave him a soft smile. “It's okay. As long as you're here, it's fine.”

After that, the younger hugged him tight. With his face buried in the older's neck, he suddenly felt at home.

‘Gosh, I’m finally home.’
——

So the next update will be at the party. So maybe, there will be two or more chapter before epilogue.