NN 39

Taehyung.

“So? How's the friend you pick up last night, Tae Tae?” Mimi asked as soon as Jungkook pulled the chair for me.

I sat on the chair and smiled at her. “Ahm...he's fine, i guess?”

“How about your Gallery here? Doing good?” Jungkook's dad asked.

“Yeah. I can say my Gallery is really sailing.” i answered. “My meeting with my heavy buyers also went well this morning. I guess i'll be often here” i added.

“The house is always open for you, Tae.” suddenly, Jungkook butt in. I glance at him and smiled.

Jimin raised a brow at me as if asking me about something. Yoongi-hyung also look at me in confusion.

Well, i couldn't blame them. After what happened last night, i know they have a lot of questions to ask but i know they're restraining themselves and want me to open up first.

I want to tell them soon, yes, but not now. Not in Mimi's house. Chaeyoung seems a nice girl but she can be a gossiper sometime.

“Jungkook is right. This house is always open for you.” said Mimi, happily. “You don't need to stay in a hotel everytime you came here and don't need to eat in restaurant just to fill your stomach with delicious food, my house is open. I can cook for you anytime anything you want.” she added, giggling as she thought of what she said.

I just smiled and nodded before digging in on the food prepared infront of me. We then all remaind silent as we all enjoyed the food.

After a while, we all stood up and Mimi invited us outside the patio.

“I could never get use to this” Mimi said as she all took in on us. Smiling like a proud mother she is.

They all settled in the couch, with Yoongi-hyung back hugging Jimin. While Namjoon-hyung was laying on Jin's lap. Hoseok and I were sitting next to each other on the floor as pillows scattered around and Jungkook was behind me, who keeps on playing with my hair.

“Why don't we all go to an outing before Jungkook gets married?” Mimi excitedly suggested.

Jungkook completely halting in his actions while i remained quiet. Face neutral to mask up the grimace and bitterness on it.

Jungkook cleared his throat when i suddenly scooted away from him. He frowned but didn't comment about it.

“Well, it's a good idea since my engagement party is approaching.” he said, looking away from me.

I felt my heart stopped but i didn't dwell on it. I distracted myself by playing with Hoseok's fingers.

“When exactly is your party, Kookie?” Jin asked casually.

Jimin, Yoongi-hyung and I shared a knowing loook. I smiled at them and let them know that i was completely fine with the topic but my actions and emotions tells otherwise.

“Next week. Tuesday night at the Do's cruise ship. Be there, okay? I'll be all checking your attendance” i heard him said.

I sighed. I don't think i can go without feeling this unwanted emotions.

Im pretty sure I'll just cry my heart out there. So, what's the purpose of coming?