NN 40

Jungkook.

It was a long time before i got what he wanted to say. I do not understand what i am feeling. I want to say we both feeling the same way. I want to say that i love him too but i can't let him know because i suddenly remembered  the information i heard from Jihoon and Daddy.

I don't want to ruin dad's plan but i also don't want what Taehyung says to happen.

I suddenly felt weak. For the first time in forever, i suddenly felt lost.

I stared at the retreating car of Taehyung. I felt my heart aches.

I don't know but i have this feelings that this is the last time that i would see him. And i hate it.

Someone tapped my shoulder and based on the scent, i know it's my father. I sighed.

“I know, son” he suddenly said. I faced him and what seems like a push to me, i felt tears cascade from my eyes and the last thing i knew i already buried my face on my father's shoulder as he keep rubbing my back soothingly.

“D-dad...” i mumbled, voice cracking. “Am..Am i..i la-late?” i added.

Tears keeps flowing from my eyes like a dam. This is my first time feeling this. This kinds of making me cringe but the pain i am feeling was masking it.

“You are not, son.” he mumbled, understandingly. “I'm sorry” he added.

I pulled away and creased my forehead. “For what, dad?”

He sighed. “I know you heard us.”

I wasn't able to create concrete words when he stared at me intently. “You heard what Jihoon had informed me, did you?”

I looked away and started wiping my tears off. “I didn't mean to eavesdrop but i got curious when i heard Jihoon's name. I mean, I've known Jihoon ever since high school. And i also know that he's working as a detective and not as secret agent or whatever you call it.”

“I'm sorry, son. I didn't tell you sooner. I'm sorry for using you to get rid of that bastard.” dad said, referring to Mr. Do. “We've been monitoring him for a long time. The truth is, i just told you that Mr. Do's company will help you expand yours to be able to get a hold of that man. Jihoon had been working on searching and digging deeper of that asshole's background and it happens that you had also thought of searching for his real identity. Jihoon informed me the minute you gave the files to him.” he added.

I sighed. I stared at nowhere and let my dad's words sink in. Im currently experiencing information overload because of this informations. My heart is aching and i can't even do anything to stop it.

Taehyung already decided to cut me off of his life. Mr. Do is a criminal. Jihoon is a secret agent and my dad also happens to have a higher position in a secret agent that i know nothing about all this years.

Dad never lied to us. He never kept things from us. It's just so new to me because i almost know everything in his life. But i was left confuse and shock to this information.

Dad tapped my shoulder once more. “Son, i know this is too much to ask knowing that you won't be able to tell Taehyung about your feelings for him but can you keep everything in place? I mean, can you keep your mouth shut until your engagement party? We really need to catch Mr. Do before he spread illegal things. This is a big catch and you're a big help. I need you to do this for me and for all those teenagers that was involved in drugs. Son, you are a big help” dad said, sternly.

I sighed. I know this will come and i don't know what to say. I want to help dad and get rid of that jerkass but i also want to tell Taehyung that we're feeling the same way.

I want to held Taehyung into my arms and wrapped my arms around him and never let him go.  I want to kiss him and convey through my words of love, how much i love him, how much longed for him, how much i want him to keep.

The first ever kiss we shared was the best moment i've ever had. His lips are addicting, and i only want them mine.

Taehyung is mine and I've known that for a long time now.

‘But i don't think he'll be mine after all of this considering the pain I've seen in him while telling me to ignore him, while telling me to finally ignore each other’

---------

Hello, lovies!

Unfortunately we only have few more chapters left. I hope you did enjoy reading this part.

Daily Reminder!
Bangtan Loves us ♡♡♡