NN 41

Jungkook.

It's been three days. Three days without Taehyung. Three days without seeing Taehyung. Three days without talking to him. He had cut off our string of connections. He changed his sim, blocked me on all social media platforms. He doesn't want to let me know where he is right now. Unfortunately, as soon as Taehyung came back, he packed his things and went off to somewhere i know nothing about.

I know Jimin and Yoongi-hyung knew where he lives right now and they just don't want to tell me.

I tossed my phone on my side as i grabbed my pillow and placed it on top of my face.

I've been trying to contact Taehyung and everytime i get a hold of him he always immediately cut me off, in that span of fucking three days i had 10 or so new sims but it all got blocked by Taehyung.

And im going insane right now.

As to the plan with the agents, dad had already introduce me to his team including Jihoon, they've included me in their team and told me every details about it.

I only have few things to do in the plan. I'll just need to act the same. I need to act like im really happy that we're going to get married and the engagement is the first start for Jessie and I's life together.

“Damn this shit” i murmured. “Where are you, Kim Taehyung?”

As soon as i spill those words out, my phone suddenly rang. I immediately bolted up and checked my phone, only to feel disappointed, when it's not who i expected.

I answered the phone and sighed. “Yes, dad?”

“What's up, son? Ever since you and your friend went home, you didn't bother to send a message or even call us. Is everything okay? Your mom is sick worried of you”

I sighed. How am i supposed to tell them that their son is heartbroken and he can't seem to collect himself for he haven't seen Taehyung for three consecutive days? How?

“I'm doing good, dad. I'm just tired for all the things that i had learned and had happened around us.” i answered as i stood up, grabbed my shirt and went out of my room. I saw Yoongi-hyung walking out of his and Jimin's shared room. He glanced at me for awhile before walking ahead towards the stairs. I sighed.

“You sure? Son i know what happened between you and Taehyung and i want you to know that you can back away from the plan if you want. We'll just take the other plan we've originally created.”

As much as i want to agree with him, i can't. I know i can't. I am the only way to catch that old hag. There's no way I'll let him destroy other people's lives. Mr. Do need to pay for all of his fault.

“Dad. I'm not gonna do that. I know i'm your only way to catch that old man and im not gonna ruin your plan. We'll keep everything in place as what we all discussed. Then after that i'll plan to get Taehyung back.” i firmly said as i went downstairs.

I saw Jimin-hyung sitting on the couch while watching netflix. I've noticed that ever since we came back home, Jimin and Yoongi-hyung started ignoring me. Like they were afraid i might ask them about Taehyung over and over again the minute i approach him.

“Then tell me if you need anything, okay?” i heard dad said. “By the way, will you be able to attend the final meeting of the team regarding the case? If not, it's fine. I'll just e-mail it to you”

“I'm afraid i can't come, dad. We have a meeting with the wedding planner and after that we need to check the venue. I'm sorry, dad”

“It's totally fine, son.” he said. “I should hung up then. Take care of yourself, son. I won't be able to see you until the engagement. Please, don't hesitate to tell me your problems”

“I will, dad. Thank you” i look at Jimin-hyung. I know he's been listening to whatever i say. “Bye”

I ended the call with a sigh before plopping down beside him. He scooted far away from me and continued watching.

“What's up, hyung?” i started starting a conversation. He glance at me for awhile as if asking me if i was talking to him. I weakly nodded.

“Nothing. Just watching” he timidly answered.

I nodded and stared at the television. It was a movie about laws and such. About a certain woman seeking for justice to avenge her lover's death.

“We haven't had a proper conversation this days. How have you been?” i asked, eyes still fixated on the television screen.

“I'm good, i guess? Busy with work and such but still pretty good” he said, nodding his head.

“How's Taehyung?” i asked without looking at him. I felt him tense up.

“Wha–What do you m–mean?”

I looked at him and smiled. “I haven't heard of him for three days now. Thought I'd ask you since i know you knew what he's up to”

Jimin remained quiet. He didn't dare answering my question. I just sigh and nodded.

“It's okay tho. Uhm....I’ll go ahead now. If ever Seokjin-hyung look for me, tell him i went to meet my wedding planner” i just said before standing up.

I was already three steps away from him when he suddenly mumbled something.

“Why are you still looking for him when you're already getting married?” he said.

“Is it wrong? Can't i look for him?” i said between a sad smile.

“Stop making him feel like a damn princess, Jeon” he said gritting his teeth.

I remained smiling. “Taehyung is like a disney princess, Chim. And a prince will always look for him”

I didn't wait for his reaction and just stormed out of the house. I never feel frustrated at Jimin like this. I know i have been an asshole for always dragging Taehyung to attend my wedding, for always bragging to everyone that i am getting married without actually knowing that I've been hurting him.

I didn't know that he has feelings for me not until he confess it himself. I am so thankful that he did confess to me though i was not able to tell him what i really feel too.

But i know, the time will come wherein i will tell him what i feel for him without consequences.

I do love him. More than a friend nor a brother. I will wait for that day and if that day won't come, i will still tell him regardless of the time nor the situation.

“Just you wait Kim Taehyung, after everything will settle, you'll be mine and you can't do anything about it”

-----

Hiii guys, long time no read hihihihi

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Anyways, feedback from you is highly appreciated. Thank youuu