NN 44

Taehyung.

I reach for my last bowl of ramen as my eyes still fixated on my TV screen.

“I just don't understand, Julio. Why can't you tell me the truth?”

“I can't, Janethe. I just can't.”

“You love me, do you? I know you do”

“I believe i should go. I still have some errands to do”

“Just like planning for your wedding venue? How many guests will come? What should your entourage wear? Or your wedding's motif?”

The guy had his eyes widened.

“You know? How? Did mother told you about it?”

“It's not important where did i find out or who told me. Just answer the damn question Julio. Are you cutting ties with me because you're marrying her?”

The guy look away when Janethe's eyes started getting teary.

“You'll just end up what we have because you can't stand this relationship anymore? When is your promises came from afterall? Did they vanished along with your balls?”

“Because if you really love me in the first place, you will never feel coward. If what you feel is indeed love, you will stand up with me and fight for us.

“Because that is what real love defines.” i said as i recite those lines with the character.

I've been watching and re-watching this movie from time to time. I personally like the plot, I'll be giving the author a thumbs up with five stars. He's quite good.

I somehow find connection with Janethe but the difference is that, Julio and Janethe became lovers after being friends for half of their lives. Things just get tough and rough when they were in the middle of their relationship. Janethe thought that relationship was just made up of two hearts molding for each other, filling up each others void, but she was wrong. She learned that relationship is not just about having comrade, spouse, partner, or lover. It's about having others involve. Either, your family or your partner's friend. In their (Julio and Janethe) case, Julio's parents, apparently, grow fond of Julio's research team partner, Nathalie. And they want him to marry her, which was against his will but he couldn't just disobey his parents because of cowardice.

“Men are cowards, so as you”

“Men are cowards, so as you” i repeat. I stared at Julio's face. He was crying. He deserves it.

And then suddenly, Jungkook's face popped inside my mind.

I have been asking this for a very long time since i moved here, do he, somehow, deserve my love?

If i asked you, did he deserve my confession?

I smiled. I'm afraid i would say yes.

But a part of me says no.

BUT then, it's my decision to fall for him. So it's my fault.

He deserves it. He deserves everything. He deserves me.

Well, am i deserving of him?

Do i deserve him?

I sighed.

I stood up, lowering the volume before going in the kitchen and fetching some water.

I poured water onto the glass before sipping on it. I felt the coldness run through my throat that gives me chills.