NN 51

Taehyung.

"Please, please," my desperate chant echoed, tears streaming down my face. I felt the chilling wetness of my hand on Jihoon’s wound. “Please, Jihoon. Please, stay with me. Jungkook’s on his way,” I added, my voice hoarse.

Jihoon coughed blood, intensifying the fear gnawing at me. “T-Tae,” he said, his voice fraught with difficulty. I shook my head.

“Stop talking, just... just wait for Jungkook.” I wiped my tears with the back of my hand, disregarding Jihoon’s blood. My vision blurred due to my tears.

He coughed again, clutching my hand. I looked at him, and he managed a smile. “G-go, take shelter. Y-you have to hide. S-Seungkwan’s underlings know about the plan. F-follow J-jungkook and tell him to go, l-leave this place. Su-Sunghoon succeeded in pl-planting bombs around the ship. Y-you only h-have 30 minutes t-to escape.”

I shook my head, refusing his plea. If someone should leave with us, it should be Jihoon. He risked his life for this plan to succeed. He deserved to live too.

“N-no... I-I’m not leaving you here. Jungkook won’t either! We will leave this place with you. Let’s just wait for h-him. He’s on his way,” I said, my trembling hand trying to stop more blood from oozing.

He shook his head firmly. “Y-you need to li-listen to me. Se-Seungkwan’s mad; he’s sick. You have to leave this place before he even sees you. T-Tell Jungkook the victims held in captivity are safe; th-they’re being transferred to t-the other ship. T-there’s a hidden co-compartment underneath the sy-system operator of the ship; I hid a ru-rubber boat there, u-used it.”

The noise of the gunshots, once distant, returned with heightened intensity. They were enraged, exchanging fire. I screamed quietly, trying to conceal our presence.

“G-go... Seungkwan’s t-trying to l-look for u-us. He’s going to k-kill you once he sees you. T-the ci-civilians have already escaped. T-the other age-agents are t-trying to s-stop Seungkwan, so y-you still ha-have time.”

I kept shaking my head in disagreement. I wouldn’t leave him here, alone and weak. No way in hell. He didn’t deserve this.

Determined to leave with Jihoon, I wrapped his arm around my shoulder. His eyes widened, attempting to release my grip, but I held him tighter. He was weak and easily fatigued. “I’m not leaving here without you.”

Summoning all my strength, I managed to stand up with Jihoon's weakened form. Due to his frail state, he became heavier. Slowly, I guided us towards the stairs, following where Jungkook was.

‘I hope he’s safe.’

Third Person’s POV

Jungkook's heart raced as he navigated through the chaos of the ship, desperate to find first aid for Jihoon. The muffled sounds of distant gunshots echoed, heightening his sense of urgency. He darted through dimly lit corridors, his mind solely focused on reaching Jihoon and Taehyung in time.

His frantic search led him to a storage room. Jungkook rummaged through supplies, grabbing medical supplies and bandages, all while the ship trembled from the intensity of the ongoing struggle. His thoughts raced as he envisioned Taehyung and Jihoon's weakened state, driving him to move faster.

As Jungkook exited the storage room, he inadvertently stumbled upon one of Seungkwan's underlings, stationed in the corridor. The tension surged as their eyes met, both realizing the other's intent. Without a moment's hesitation, the underling lunged at Jungkook, triggering a fierce and chaotic confrontation.

The clashing sounds of fists meeting, kicks landing, and bodies colliding resonated through the narrow corridor. Jungkook utilized his agility, dodging the underling's aggressive strikes while countering with swift, calculated moves. The ship's flickering lights added a surreal ambiance to the intense struggle.

The underling, fueled by Seungkwan's madness, fought ferociously, employing a mix of martial arts techniques. Jungkook, determined to protect Taehyung and Jihoon, showcased his own skill set, seamlessly transitioning between defensive blocks and retaliatory strikes. The air crackled with tension as they circled each other, exchanging blows in a dance of combat.

Despite the underling's proficiency, Jungkook's determination and adrenaline-fueled strength began to turn the tide. A powerful spin kick caught the underling off guard, sending them crashing against the corridor wall. Jungkook seized the opportunity to disarm them, knocking away the weapon they had brandished.

Breathing heavily, Jungkook glared at the subdued underling, a silent warning not to interfere. The ship continued to sway, accentuating the aftermath of their intense skirmish. Now armed with the much-needed medical supplies, Jungkook raced against time to reach Jihoon, his heart pounding with the urgency to ensure Jihoon's survival amidst the escalating chaos.

‘I’m gonna fucking lost my shit if something happens to Taehyung’

______

One more chapter before the Final!!!!