9. Marinara Sauce (Sam)

I slowly take off my trousers, grinning from ear to ear. How can he be so cute? I was too dumb and most definitely blind. We have been working together for over a year. How could I not notice his amazing personality, not to mention the looks? It is impossible to stop thinking about his tousled, silky hair, the sparkling brown eyes, and those gorgeous, pink lips. I will not be able to focus on anything else now that I tasted them. I am already crazy about his adorable innocence. This boy is fire. It only makes it better that he has no clue about it yet.

   My grin goes wider. A little provocation can do no harm. Teasing him has become my favorite thing. Alec needs it. How else will he finally admit to himself how bad he wants me?

   I scratch my nape, considering exactly what to do, and open the closet with determination. A loud clank from the kitchen makes me chuckle. The sweet Peppercorn has obviously started to cook. I'm not worried. I have a fire extinguisher. I dig a little and finally take out a sleeveless, fitted top with buttons, giving a good view of my tattooed biceps and forearms. I know they affect him by the way he can't stop staring every time. I open it at the front to show off my pecs and march towards the kitchen with a wicked smirk. This fearful rabbit has nowhere to run.

   My mouth falls agape upon entering. Alec is not the clumsy cutie anymore. He works quickly, demonstrating proficiency and skill. The mozzarella is sliced. The tomatoes are chopped and simmering in a deep skillet. He is making crumbs by mincing the bread with a big knife so fast that I barely distinguish his hand's movements. The room is already filled with the mouthwatering flavor of freshly cooked food.

   "Hey, Sam!" He glances at me over his shoulder. "Sorry, but I searched through the cupboards and the fridge and took out some bread, garlic, and olive oil. I need about forty-five minutes for a good marinara sauce, so I thought I'd better start."

   "Yeah, it's fine. You can take whatever you need," I mutter.

   He is fussing around the stove. I can not take my eyes off the damn white trousers. I focus on the food and shake my head in remorse. It does not help. Wasn't I the one who should have provoked him? Where did he take those tight pants from? The thing bugging me the most is that I do not actually see any outlines of underwear. Is it possible that he has none? I lean on the kitchen island behind him, fully aware of the fact that I am openly staring at his butt. Shit! I am a bad, bad person. I am ashamed of myself. On the other hand, he does not see me. So I can gaze some more, right?

   "Sam? Are you listening to me?" Alec's voice takes me out of my day dreaming. I realize that he is talking to me.

   "Sorry! What were you saying?" I ask, scolding myself for the weakness.

   "Do you like gorgonzola? The flavor is a bit tangy, but I have put only a pinch in the filling, mixed with cremini mushrooms and beef. It may sound a strange combination, but in the right proportions and with the right spices can be exquisite," he explains, energetically stirring the sauce with a wooden spatula.

   Honestly, right now, I have no fricking idea what the hell gorgonzola is. Wasn't it some kind of Italian cheese? God, I can not take this anymore. With full awareness of what a complete idiot I must be to do this, I plaster both my hands on his soul-destroying, bubble butt.

   Alec squeaks, turning abruptly towards me, with the spatula still in his hand. A spoonful of boiling sauce flies the short distance between us and sticks straight to the front of my seductive tank top. I scream shrilly, rather by surprise than because I'm hurt, and pull out the top over my head with the speed of light, tossing it in the sink.

   "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!" Alec chatters, tracing my chest with his open palms. "Does it hurt? Did I burn you! I'm so clumsy. Oh, my God!"

   "Alec, calm down!" I gasp. "I'm fine. Stop rubbing my nipples. I'm getting hard."

   "What?" He freezes, gazing at me with wide open eyes.

   The boy is so shocked at the realization of what he has been doing that it does not come to his mind to remove his hands from my pecks. His eyes run up and down over my bare abs and finally pin on mine. His lips part. He leans only an inch closer, but it is enough for me to lose it. I grab his waist and sweep him off his feet, placing him to sit on the counter. He yelps in surprise, but his arms instantly wrap around my shoulders. He savagely pounces on my mouth.

   I suck in his bottom lip with no hesitation and start caressing it with my tongue. His thighs squeeze my waist, pulling me against him. Alec's sudden transition from fear to boldness drives me wild. I slide my hands under his shirt, tracing the delicate muscles of his back. His whimper is the sweetest sound I have ever heard. I nibble at his plump lips. He readily lets my tongue slide over his and lure it to taste mine. The kiss is getting deeper and more sensual in seconds. I feel his fingers brushing through my hair. He loudly moans loudly and presses his whole body against mine.

   How the hell am I going to stop? He is adorable, giving in completely, tracing my spine with trembling fingers, gasping every time my hand becomes braver while exploring his velvety skin.

   A strong smell of something burning, accompanied by thick smoke, coming from the stove, suddenly sobers us both.

   "My sauce," Alec yells and jumps from the counter, dashing towards the reeking pan.

   "Don't touch it!" I grab his arm and push him aside to fix the damages. There is not much to do, but rinse it with water and throw it in the trash. It is completely ruined.

   I take out a new pan and grin at my startled Peppercorn. "Sorry, you'll have to start all over again, but it was worth it."

   "Fine!" Alec pouts, pointing to the sofa. "But you are going to sit right there. Now!"

   "Alright. Fair enough. I deserved it." I toss my stained top in the garbage can and head to the opposite side of the room.

   He gives me a good look from top to bottom and purses his lips, adding, "With a shirt on."

___________________________________

Photo ID 89707723 © Artofphoto | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 9!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you think they will have something to eat after all? 😍

Did you like to see the events from Sam's point of view?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it is necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

Love: Anny