75. Yin and Yang (Sam)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please note that the chapter contains explicit scenes. You can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   I take a deep breath to stop myself from pouncing on the sheer beauty in front of me like a wild boar in mating season and place a long, passionate kiss between Alec's gorgeous Apollo dimples. His skin is hot, wet, and smooth. He instantly shivers and elicits one of those muffled, sweet whimpers that literally light my fire. I am desperate to hear more of them, so I thoroughly lick one of the small indentations on his lower back and bite his ass cheek, much harsher than I intended. He moans in pleasure. I rub remorsefully my thumb over the reddish imprint of my teeth before going for the other dimple and sucking the spot until I leave a visible mark. He seems to be quite sensitive there, judging by the short, labored breaths, mixed with cute whines and contented groans.

   "Oh, my God!" My sweetness gasps when I spread him to swirl my tongue around his hole and run it up and down the silky cleft. He tastes damn good. His soft, trembling core is so inviting that I have to fight myself to stop and not ravish him completely. His hips start to shake as he tries to press against my mouth, but I quickly pull away and slap his butt hard. The sound echoes across the room, making my cock twitch painfully. Alec yelps, "Teddy... Aaah... Bear... Oh, God!... Do it again."

   I know what he wants. He is no longer afraid or embarrassed. I am more than happy, but still intend to make him thirst after my touches so desperately that he will be ready to beg for them. The more I postpone giving him all of me, the more he will crave to have me inside of him. I gather all my determination and sit up on my heels between Alec's flawless legs. The view of him panting and writhing under my hungry gaze, naked and impeccable like a classical, marble statue, quickens my breathing. I settle my throbbing erection on his bubble butt and grin. My dark, tattooed dick contrasts magnificently to his velvety, pale skin. This is a true masterpiece. He is so perfect for me that there are hardly any words to describe it. I am staring at our bodies, so different, molded into one another like the yin and yang symbol, and become more and more convinced with each passing second that this can be nothing else but destiny. We were made for each other.

   "Sam?" Alec calls hesitantly. "Is everything alright?"

   "Better than in my wildest dreams," I answer. "I just stopped for a while to brace myself and admire the view. I would take a picture, if I had a phone at hand, and if you don't mind, of course. You are my stunning man and I love you more than anything in this world. You know it, don't you, babe?"

   "Yes," he laughs quietly. "I know it now, only thanks to you... Umm... Can you... I mean... Would you admire the view and take pictures later? Your cock is leaking on my ass and it does not help... my... ugh... situation... "

   "Let's get down to serious business then," I smirk and lean over him to nibble on his ear while guiding my erection against his entrance. I start swinging my hips in slow thrusts without pushing too much. My glans is very sensitive. He might be overstimulated, but I am balancing on the edge for quite some time too. My voice clearly shows it when I ask hoarsely, "How does this feel, love?"

   "Fuuuck!" he moans, scrambling to his knees to raise his lower body, his cheek still pressed against the sheets. "It feels... God!... amazing... so good..."

   "How about this?" I bury my face between his butt cheeks and continue the gentle pushes, using the tip of my tongue this time. I can fill a scorching shiver run through his body, followed by a low, throaty moan. His muscles instinctively clench. I mercilessly slap his butt, only because I know how much he likes it. The unexpected distraction makes him relax. I immediately use the opportunity and slide my tongue as deep in him as I can.