73. The Best Spice (Sam)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please note that the chapter contains explicit scenes. You can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   It is really difficult for me to decide which my favorite part of Alec's body is. He is leaner than me, but every muscle is well defined and radiates strength, especially his thighs and arms, perhaps because he likes jogging and works in the kitchen for long hours every day. I am fascinated by their supple movements and love staring at his biceps tensing up when he lifts a pot, full of spaghetti. I am crazy about the way he always raises slightly on his tiptoes to kiss me, although he doesn't need to do it as I am not that much taller than him. I adore his messy hair which seems to have a mind of its own and my Peppercorn's sullen expression at the realization that he will never be able to style it properly, no matter how hard he tries. His laughter makes me all tingly and mushy, and I always follow suit, even if I have no idea what made him laugh. I can recognize his giggles from across the bar, even when he's all the way in the kitchen. I have a soft spot for his defiant eye rolling and find it fascinating that he is not a bit intimidated by my glares like most of the people. Alec is amazing, a breath of fresh air, my beautiful ray of sunshine.

   What pulls on my heart strings the most, though, has nothing to do with his looks. It's all those things that can not be seen from the outside. My Peppercorn is capable of turning fear into boldness, hesitation into determination and shyness into an irresistible temptation. I feel privileged to be the one who helped him discover and accept his own unique charm. He came into my messed-up existence like a pinch of pepper in an unappetizing stew. I can't get enough of the wonderful flavor now. Alec is my favorite spice. He gives the perfect taste of my life.

   "Why are you looking at me like that?" My boyfriend wrinkles his nose, waving his hand in front of my face. 

   "Because you're perfect," I simply answer.

   "How about my leg?" he grins playfully, poking the skin above his knee with a finger. "You were kissing right here. Go on! Don't get distracted."

   "Your legs are flawless, smooth..." I bite the spot lightly and move up his thigh, murmuring praises after each kiss, "... sexy... lovely... tempting..."

   "Wait," he whimpers when I reach his groin. "My cock is still hard and a little overly sensitive. Why am I so aroused when I've just... I mean... Ugh... I feel like I'll cum again if you touch it."

   "Overstimulated?" I smirk and run my tongue across his belly. "Don't worry, babe. Let's give this naughty boy a little break. I've got many other places to kiss. Relax. You're too tense."

   "Yeah, I know," Alec groans. "I get so excited only seeing you naked... the way you touch me... your lips, the tattoos... Only thinking about us being here alone and having the whole day to ourselves... Oh, God! I need to cool off. I'm too eager. Embarrassing, isn't it? "

    "There's no such thing as 'too eager', Peppercorn, at least not in my vocabulary." I place a feather light kiss on the flushed, warm skin below his glans, evoking a cute yelp. "The more hot and bothered you are, the better I like it. You're right about one thing, though. We have plenty of time on our hands and I am full of ideas. Roll over!"

   "Why," he squints. "What are you going to do?"

   "Stop asking questions all the time." I grip his ankles, ready to flip him on his stomach, but his wide open eyes, pinned on my face, change my intentions. We've already done a lot, but there are still so many things he has never experienced. I can understand why he is a bit timid sometimes. I decide that a little persuasion might be a good idea, so I prop myself up on my elbows, leaning over my flustered boyfriend and take his hands in mine. My chin comfortably rests between his pecks. I smile at him softly. "What happened to spontaneity, Peppercorn? Carpe Diem (Seize the day). Enjoy every moment. You don't need me to give you detailed descriptions in advance of everything I'm about to do. You already know you'll like it. Loosen up a bit. Let me guide you into this. I am your Teddy Bear, remember?"

   "You are one big, sly, horny bear. That's for sure. And don't try to trick me with Latin quotes," he giggles. "I'm not worried a bit. But I still preferer to be prepared for what's to come. Next time I won't ask... because I'll know... if you get what I mean."

   "Fine," I grumble. I shouldn't, but I simply can't resist. Alec is so cute when I tease him. "You wanna know why I'm asking you to roll over?"

  "Yeah," he nods.

   "Because I will totally eat your ass," I proudly announce and immediately bite my lip to stop the cackle at the sight of his shocked expression.

   "What?" Alec shrieks, his face turning bright red in a second. "No! Absolutely not!"

   "You are so going to enjoy it," I wink at him seductively. "Imagine my tongue, explooooring, moving in... and out..."

   "Stop it! You... you... No!" He hides his burning cheeks in his palms and huffs in annoyance, "What the hell? I just got even harder. Sam, you're such an idiot!"

   "My little friend down there knows I'm right." I try to remove his hands from his face, but he is squirming under me, not letting me do it. "Aleeec! Babyyy! It's not such a big deal. I've kissed you almost everywhere. What's the difference?"

   "You are not putting your mouth there and that's it," he says adamantly. "Because... because... I'd be so mortified."

   "Alright, babe." I finally manage to make him look at me. His pout is adorable. I know he wants me to change his mind. It's written in his bright, amber eyes. But it will always be his decision, of course, so I cave in. "No more teasing. I promise. I was just joking. We'll do only what's comfortable for you."

   "Ok," he says and pouts more.

   "I'm sorry!" I start kissing all over his face. "I love you, Peppercorn. Don't be mad. Pleeease!"

   "I'm not mad," Alec mutters.

   "Why are you still sulking then?" I don't give up.

   "None of your business," he retorts grumpily and rolls his eyes in the most dramatic way, making sure that I see it.

   Hmm, I think I've figured out the problem. How do I get my stubborn, indecisive, shy Peppercorn to go for something he wants badly, but is too embarrassed to admit it? I might have a solution.

   "Let's make a deal," I suggest. He is gazing at me expectantly. "I can kiss everywhere, but 'there', right?"

   "Mhm," he confirms and wraps his arms around my neck, finally letting a small smile twitch the corners of his lips. "Yes, you can, and you should... kiss me... everywhere."

   "Do you remember the 'hot and cold' game?" I ask, while he runs affectionately his fingers through my hair.

   "Yes," he beams. "There's a hidden object that you have to find and the other players guide you by shouting 'cold' when you move away from its location and 'hot' when you get closer."

   "Exactly," I nod. "You will guide me in the same way, so I'll know if I get close to a place where you are not ready to be touched yet. And it will also help me find out where you like to be touched the most. What do you think?"

   "Sounds great actually," Alec sighs in relief. "And don't get the wrong idea. My butt is cold, COLD."

   "Sure," I agree obediently. I am more than certain that it is hot, HOT. "Now roll over."

______________________________

Photo by Peter S. Kološ from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 73!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

What do you think Alec will say, cold or hot?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny