19. The Monster Is Sleeping (Alec)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "Ok, my sweet, innocent Peppercorn," Sam says with a mysterious voice, staring intently into my eyes. I almost hear the theme song from 'The X Files' in the background. "I have no idea what you've read or watched on the internet about men's genitalia. I also don't know if you have ever seen a penis other than your own..."

   He makes a dramatic pause, bringing his face close to mine with the most serious expression. I'm gazing at him with my mouth gaping, like a child, captivated by a scary ghost story round the camp fire.

   "You have to listen carefully to what I'm saying and do exactly what I tell you," Sam whispers in my ear. The hairs on my skin prickle. "The monster is sleeping. You should wake it up carefully because, if you get on its wrong side, even I won't be able to save you!"

   Oh, my God! He is teasing me! And I'm taking the bait like a big carp fish. I rest my chin on his shoulder and smirk. I can play this game, too.

   "What is going to happen then?" I whisper back. "Is it going to attack?"

   "It's going to jump, pounce on you, and eat you alive before you can..." Sam snorts, unable to hold his laughter anymore and starts tickling me. "...blink."

   "No!" I squeal. "It's not fair! This is against the rules. You're helping the monster defeat me."

   We roll from the sofa and land on the fluffy carpet with me on top of Sam, giggling like crazy. I somehow manage to pin his hands above his head, mostly because he lets me do it.

   "Of course, I'm helping it, silly," he says as-a-matter-of-factly. "It's my monster. If I don't find constantly innocent victims to feed it, it will eat me."

   "You are a big, bad, teasing bear!" I yell, fighting to keep his hands in place.

   "Yes, I am," Sam chuckles, flipping me on my back with ease. My hands are the ones, pinned to the floor now. "I think you've already awaken the beast. What are you going to do now? Are you afraid?"

   "Pfft, not a bit." I roll my eyes, hoping that he will not notice the way my heart is racing wildly, and will attribute my severe blush to our little scramble. I take a deep breath.

   "Hey, don't worry, babe," Sam suddenly says, gently cupping my cheek. "You should never worry."

   "I am not worried." I purse my lips. Does he think I am a coward?

   The frown does not last for long. He claims my mouth and bites my bottom lip, tugging it lightly. I lift myself up on my elbows, trying to deepen the kiss, but Sam pulls back.

   "Want a kiss?" He smirks and nibbles on my upper lip, pulling back again when I try to press closer.

   I pout. Tease! I said I didn't want to get naked. I never said anything about kissing. I close my eyes to calm down when I feel Sam's tongue slide between my lips and swirl around mine. I gasp, and he immediately uses the opportunity to conquer my mouth completely. It's so sudden and makes me so dizzy and flustered that I grab his shoulders and cling on him, giving him full access. It's getting hot. I pounce on his mouth. We kiss savagely until we're both out of breath and part, panting heavily.

   "I'm hard!" Sam states nonchalantly.

   I'm only gazing at him in awe. He doesn't need to tell me this. I can feel his erection, pressing to my thigh. Oh, dear! To say he's big is an understatement. I start believing that there's an actual monster there. I feel so relieved now that we have an agreement about not having sex. This can't fit in any of the places I've read about. The craziest part is that I still want to see it. I've probably lost my mind.

   "You're scared," Sam grins with naughty glint in his eyes.

   "I'm not!" I retort before I can consider the situation reasonably.

   "Yes, you are," he grins wider.

   Why is he challenging me? My stubbornness will never allow me to step back while I definitely should.

   "No, I'm not," I squint at him. "Show me the tattoo!"

   "I was just kidding," he insists. "You can see it some other time."

   "Sam," I furrow my brows in determination. "Pants down!"

   "You're cute," he starts laughing, getting off me and sitting back on the sofa, "but reckless."

   He gestures to his crotch and winks, "It's yours. Be gentle."

   What? He wants me to unbutton his pants. No way! I can't do that. I'll faint on the first button. My look is probably desperate since he reaches out to me and smiles encouragingly. "Come on!"

   I crawl up to him, and nestle cross legged between his thighs. My hands are shaking with excitement and nervousness. Sam opens the first two buttons and smirks, "Three more. Can you manage?"

   I pout profusely and start unbuttoning the next one. Dearest God! He has no underwear. I peek at his face startled. He only shrugs his shoulders. My hands are trembling so severely that it takes me an eternity to undo the fourth. There is one more. I barely breathe.

   "Alec," Sam calls me. I look up. "Do you want us to stop?"

   I shake my head. I don't want to stop. It's just that my fingers do not want to obey me anymore. Sam lifts my hands and kissed each of them, placing them on his knees.

   "I'll do it," he smiles. "Please, don't faint!"

   "Mhm..." I need water. Cold water. A lot of cold water to drink and pour it over my head.

   He undoes the last button and opens his pants. The monster springs out.

   "My Dearest God!" I shriek, almost falling on my back. Sam snorts, trying not to laugh out. I appreciate his efforts. My wide eyes are pinned on the natural wonder, and I can't stop staring.

   A beautiful, stylized snake tattoo writhes across his V-line, down to the thigh, then up to his crotch, wrapping around his penis and again up to his stomach. And this is not all. There's a piercing on the frenulum, just behind the glans, in the form of a steel horseshoe barbell with two sparkling diamonds. I admit that the things I saw during my research startled me, and none evoked in me the desire for further exploration, but this is literally a piece of art.

   I look up at Sam's face.

   "Did you see something you like?" he grins.

   I nod and bite my lip, contemplating for a while. The urge is too big. I can't fight it.

   "Can I touch?" I finally whisper.

___________________________________

Photo by LesByerley from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 19!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Now the question is if Alec will be able to handle this piece of fine art? 😂😂😂

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny