76. Finally (Alec)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please note that the chapter contains explicit scenes. You can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   "Alec, you feel so damn good." Sam gently pushes my legs up until my knees are drawn to my chest and then pulls them apart as wide as I can take. "Are you comfortable, babe? Is this alright? Tell me if something is bothering you."

   I have never been so exposed and would rather die than imagine myself in such a position only a couple of weeks ago. But everything is different now. The truth is I am not in the least as mortified as I thought I would be. This feels fabulous, and contrary to my expectations, it hurts just a little bit. It is not even real pain, but rather internal tension and stretching to the extreme. My body seems to be at the limit of its physical capabilities. My senses are overloaded. I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that I am making love to Sam. It is difficult to comprehend how we are both completely naked, and he has touched every single part of my body in every possible way. I will never cease to be amazed at how beautiful every movement we make together actually is. I see nothing wrong, or scary, or embarrassing about it. He and I together are simply perfection. However, all this is insignificant compared to the boundless excitement and pleasure of having Sam only for me and sensing every inch of his burning hardness so deep that I can barely breathe. He is mine. Finally.

   "Nothing is bothering me. I love to feel you inside me." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer for a kiss. But one can never be too cautious, so I sheepishly mumble, "Are we sure nothing is getting... umm... you know... ripped apart?

   Sam gives me an amused look and bursts into laughter.

   "Aaah... Oh, my God! Don't laugh! Don't laugh!" I yell as the shaking of his body transfers directly to his cock. Every twitch ignites a fire in my very core. I grip his forearms in an attempt to make him stop... or force him to start rolling his hips. I don't even know anymore. I can certainly use a few more minutes to recover from the mind-blowing orgasm, which still makes my muscles quiver and throb. But there is also this all-consuming need that cannot be stopped and makes me want more.

   "Sorry!" He bites his lip to calm himself, still grinning at me. "The things you say sometimes... and you always choose the most awkward moments... I love this too much. You're gonna be fine, Peppercorn. No damages are expected. We'll start very slowly. You'll set the pace. Just talk to me. You're doing great, babe."

   He reaches over my head to take a bottle of lube and glances at me expectantly.

   "I am ready," I faintly mutter.

   "Yeah? I can see the enthusiasm. Don't gaze at me as if I am about to do something outrageous. I could, but I won't. Not this time." Sam pecks my lips and brushes away the damp hair stuck to my sweaty forehead. "Well, the only possible direction is out at this point. Breathe!"

   "I... I am... Aaah... Oh, God!" I gasp at the intensity of all the sensations that come with him pulling slowly out of me. "I'm breathing. Sam... Mhm..."

   "No, you're not. I want to see you take a really deep breath. That's right." He squeezes out a generous amount of lube on both of us and begins to spread it with his fingertips. Everywhere. I whimper at the gentle touches all over the place where our bodies join. 

   I don't think there is another one of my defenses for him to overcome yet. I have surrendered. All the walls are demolished. I am in the open, free and ready to explore this new world with Sam by my side. He can do to me whatever he wants and I will thank him for that, and will probably ask him to do it again. I am head over heels in love with my boyfriend.