44. The Punishment (Alec)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scene, skip the chapter, and it will not affect the plot.]

   I get really suspicious. I'm not deluded and perfectly aware that Sam has great experience while I know close to nothing about intimacy compared to him. What could he have in mind? Not that I'm worried, not in the slightest, just in anxious anticipation.

   "Nervous?" He licks my nape and starts kissing slowly down my spine, tracing every inch of the groove with the tip of his tongue and sucking on every protrusion. I am suddenly so hot and bothered that my fingers clutch unconsciously the sheets.

   "No," I answer, trying to sound confident but producing a high-pitched squeak instead. Why do I always sound like a mouse when Sam asks me a question? I immediately frown at the shameful peep and add a deep-voiced, "Of course not, silly. I'm completely relaxed."

   "Good!" Sam chuckles and reaches out to get something from the nearby night stand.

   I am ready to ask what it is when the warm, thick liquid drips between my shoulder blades, making me arch my back. The curve guides it to flow down to my loin. The scent of sweet almond and jasmine is in the air.

   "Still ok?" Sam mumbles and bites my earlobe. His open palm rests on my sacrum and starts spreading the oil up and down my back, gently rubbing it into my skin. My penis jumps up excitedly at the sensations. I only manage to elicit an inarticulate mewl.

   His hand goes lower, massaging my butt cheeks. I am not able to do anything but moan. My head is spinning. I am getting too loud, but there is no way to be silent.

   "Just say 'stop' if there is anything you are hesitant about," Sam whispers in my ear, raising goosebumps all over my skin. I'm not sure I can remember my name at this point. All I would say, if I could utter a word, is 'more'. He is so gentle. The tips of his fingers are like feathers, and yet, every touch sends electric sparks all over my body. I feel spoiled, like a lazy cat whose owner caresses tenderly its fur. He keeps speaking softly, "We need to find out exactly what you like, babe. There is nothing to be afraid of. You can trust me. We'll go step by step, slow and easy. Is this ok?"

   "Mhm... Aaah... Yes," I somehow breathe out.

   Sam pours a generous quantity of the fragrant oil on the back of my thighs and presses his legs into mine, moving slowly up and down on top of me, careful not to crush me under his weight. The world stops existing. It's only his body on mine in the jasmine mist.

   I reach back and squeeze his forearm. He's not close enough. There are spots on my skin that are not being touched. They hurt and tingle. I need him. I roll on my side, leaning on him. He slides his arm under me. His open palm on my belly pulls me towards him. My back glues to his chest, and I'm molded to fit him perfectly. His stone hard erection is gliding on my butt and I'm mesmerized by this deep intimacy. it's still not enough. I turn my head, following his soft groans. I need his lips. The moment I find them, they conquer mine, devour me, take my breath, and steal my heart.

   "Don't be afraid. I'm going to touch you more intently. If it's too much, just tell me," Sam mumbles on my lips. I simply nod because it's only butterflies and pink haze in my mind. I want to taste every sensation that he can give me. They are soaking into me like a long-awaited rain in dry soil. Wild flowers are blooming, bursting open like small, ecstatic explosions in the vital moisture. It's finally spring in my forbidden garden.

   Sam grips my leg behind the knee and lifts it to my chest. We kiss savagely. My senses are overloaded. Everything merges into continuous waves of pleasure. I still gasp when his fingers trace the inner side of my thigh up to the perineum. They explore carefully the small patch of skin, changing the pressure. The jolts of pleasure make me squirm and whimper with every stroke. Suddenly, he discovers a spot that makes me moan loudly and strain my body and presses firmly on it. I yelp by the intensity of the feeling. My body tries instinctively to curl into a ball, but Sam keeps me in place and starts rubbing the spot with circular motions. His fingers are not in me, but it feels like he is touching me inside. I can't control any of the sounds I'm making.

   "Shhh! Breathe!" he soothes me. "You know that we can't make noise."

   "I can't keep quiet," I whine pitifully. I had no idea I was so sensitive down there. I bury my face in the pillow and bite the fabric, muffling my moans. My whole body is pulsating. Sam keeps the sweet torture until it feels like my body is melting and the heat, gathering in my groin, is unbearable. The only word that slips between my trembling lips is a tormented "Please!"

   "I know, babe. Press your thighs together," Sam kisses my temple. I immediately oblige. His penis slides between them, and I press them even harder to feel him better. He whimpers, "Oh, my God! I hope you know how irresistible you are, Peppercorn. I can die right here on the spot, between these silky legs."

   He wraps his hand around my erection and starts stroking energetically, thrusting between my thighs in the same rhythm. The palm of his other hand covers my mouth. He barely rasps, "I'm sorry, babe. We're too loud." I don't really mind it. Any touch is welcomed. I'm grateful because nothing can stop my cry when the blinding orgasm makes every cell in my body shrink and expand, vibrating in the frequency of his voice. His hot essence splashes between my thighs. We cling to each other in a shaking ball of intertwined bodies and muffled groans.

   My eyelids drop. I lazily turn to face Sam. He immediately starts kissing my face. My lips curve into a faint smile, "So, that was your punishment? You're such a Teddy Bear!"

   "Hmm, still feisty, huh?" He chuckles. "You'll feel it full force tomorrow, sweet Peppercorn. I promise."

   I want to ask what he means, but his warm embrace and soft lips, rubbing on mine, drift me to sleep before I can do it.

___________________________________

Photo by wrangel from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 44!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

Well, get ready for a boat trip and some big surprises.

Do you think btw that our sweet ladies Nicol and Rose have heard something? 😀

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny