43. Just Kidding (Alec)

I am barely catching my breath. My heart is racing. I am squeezing Sam's forearm, hiding my silly grin in the crook of his neck. His fingers are running gently through my hair like the summer breeze. It is the best feeling ever. His warmth spreads deep under my skin, in my very soul.

   So, this is it, to be in love, to give yourself completely to someone you trust, to forget all your fears and be free? 

   I'm lying next to him, but it feels as if I'm running across an endless green field under the bright sun. There's nothing to stop me. My shackles are gone. There are no barriers, and I can reach as far as I want, all the way to the blue horizon. I feel the urge to laugh out loud and shout in a full voice, but only burry my face in Sam's hair and giggle quietly. The world is mine, and all I want is to share it with him.

   It was not the physical pleasure that set me free, but the way he was touching me. It made me realize that his lips on my skin were everything I had ever dreamed of. His hands on my thighs were the anchor that would keep me safe and steady whenever I needed it. His mouth, tracing the scar I was determined to hide for the rest of my life, was the key that unlocked the cell I had been hiding in. I knew it could be no one else but Sam. He made all my worries disappear. Suddenly, there was nothing but the bliss of being close to him. I finally felt complete.

   "Peppercorn," I hear Sam's soft voice in my ear. "I was just kidding, babe. We don't have to do anything else. Are you alright? Why are you so quiet? I'm so used to your constant chatter that I start to worry when I don't hear it."

   I raise my head and squint at him, "Constant chatter, huh? Hmm, I'll take this as a compliment."

   "Aaaah, here is my spicy angel," he laughs. "Of course, it's a compliment. I love every minute of your cute gushing about anything and everything. Why were you hiding? You don't feel embarrassed, do you?"

   "I feel perfect," I grin and fling my leg over his thighs. I want to do so much more. Oh, my God! Sam is so gorgeous! I'm definitely in for a second and a third round, if he's willing. I press my body against his and purr, hoping that he'll find it at least a little seductive, "Sam, thank you for being so patient with me. You did everything to make me feel good. You didn't even cum. It must be painful. We need to do something about it."

   "That's not a problem because we have the whole night," Sam says confidently and winks at me. 

   "Mmm..." I purse my lips, unable to resist the little devil in my head who always tells me, against my better judgement, to test my boyfriend's nerves, "... about that... This was really intense, you know... It was my first time to be touched in this way... I'm a little overwhelmed... and also Henry... and the fire... I mean..."

   "Ohhh," Sam gazes at me guiltily, trying to hide his disappointment. I instantly bite my lip to stop the giggles that threaten to burst out any moment. He starts stroking my back, "I am so sorry, babe. Of course, you are tired. It was such a long day. You need to sleep. I'll fetch a t-shirt and a pair of boxers for you to..."

   He tries to get up but I pull him back and straddle his thighs. I wink, careful to copy perfectly his tone and expression, "I was just kidding, babe."

   Sam's eyes widen at the realization that I was teasing him. I'm flipped on my stomach and trapped under his naked body before I can even squeak. 

   "Did I tell you that one day you'll pay for all these provocations, Peppercorn?" Sam growls and slowly licks my ear. The rush of heat in my groin makes me squirm and moan loudly.

   "Let me think a little," Sam goes on, sliding his palm on my butt. "Maybe, I should spank you really good. What do you think?"

   "No," I shriek, although, the idea somehow doesn't sound so bad and the excitement in my voice is too obvious. Dear God! Is it possible that I'm kinky without even knowing it? Besides, Sam would never ever do anything I don't like. I'm more than sure. I hide my broad smile in the pillow and keep protesting faintly, "I'm injured, Sam. You can't do it."

   "I don't really care," Sam whispers in my ear and squeezes my butt cheek, "You should have thought about it before tempting fate."

   "Aaaah, fine!" I press into his hand. "I'll survive it somehow."

   "Sooo, you want it?" he squeezes harder.

   "If you're such a grumpy bear, what choice do I have," I huff dramatically. "Do it already!"

   "I'm just kidding, babe," Sam chuckles victoriously and kisses the top of my head.

   "Oh... for a moment I thought that..." I stutter and peek at him over my shoulder.

   "Awww, my kinky Peppercorn," he snorts, seeing my pout. "We really need to wait for your butt to heal, but don't be disappointed cause I have something much better in mind."

___________________________________

Photo by DZM from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 43!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

Sam and Alec are more and more comfortable together. 😍

Do you think Alec just got himself into trouble? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny