41. Impatient and Reluctant (Sam)

I wrap my sweet Peppercorn in a fluffy towel and make him stand in front of the mirror. It is more than clear that he is not comfortable with this, but my compassion will not help him this time. I press my chest to his back. He needs warmth.

   "Are you worried," I ask and squeeze him tighter in my embrace.

   "No," he answers. The lie is obvious, but I admire his brave smile.

   "There's nothing to worry about." I kiss his shoulder. "I'm your Teddy Bear. Don't forget it!"

   "I know." His smile gets wider, but his face visibly pales when I grip the hem of the towel and start sliding it down his chest.

   "Now I'm going to close my eyes, ok?" I soothe him. Alec is staring at our reflection without moving a muscle. "You'll take my hands and cover with them what you don't want me to see. I won't peek. I promise. Do you believe me?"

   "Ughh, I believe you," he puts his hands on mine and takes a sharp breath. "But you'll touch me, and you'll feel under your fingers... "

   "Yes, I will," I keep sliding the towel down, "but you'll have to take the risk. I know you can do it, Alec. You are my courageous, spicy angel. I'm right here. We'll do it together."

   "Ok, ok, close your eyes!" he squeaks when we reach his abs. I immediately oblige. The fabric slips between my fingers and falls at our feet. The thought that we are completely naked and glued to each other makes me painfully hard. I will howl like a jackal if he freaks out again. This whole thing is becoming dangerous for my health. I push all the air out of my lungs and focus on inhaling as slowly as possible to calm myself down. I don't remember ever being so excited, aroused, and giddy in my life.

   Alec carefully places my hands on his stomach and mutters under his breath, "You can look now."

   I don't hurry, being both impatient and reluctant to do it. I know he's perfect, and nothing can change it. I'm just worried about how he feels. I wonder if he's ready for this. I finally gather my courage and raise my eyelids, only to gasp at the view in the mirror. He's so beautiful that it almost makes me cry. His fawn skin is like golden honey against my tanned, almond complexion. His purity contrasts my numerous tattoos. He is lean and delicate, almost fragile, like a precious jewel in my arms, not muscular, but perfectly shaped. I feel too brawny and intimidating next to him. His long, smooth thighs are leaning on mine, slightly trembling at the touch. His lovely, big erection is like the cherry on top of the temptation that he is. How could he ever think of himself as ugly because of something that is smaller than the size of my palms?

   Alec is quiet. His wide, shining, brown eyes are fixed on the mirror. He is pressing into me, breathing unevenly.

   "Babe, you're stunning," I whisper in his ear. "I've never touched someone so sweet and gorgeous. Can't you see it? I'm dying to kiss every part of your body."

   "Sam, please, touch me," he moans.

   "I need to move my hand to do it, babe." I'm so desperate to touch him anywhere he wants that I pray for him to give in. "Are you ready?"

   "No... I don't know... Just do it!" Alec whimpers and grabs my thighs. "Just... let's get over with this."

   "Right!" I nod and glue my lips on the side of his neck. He squirms and moans loudly, throwing his head back on my shoulder. I slide my tongue on his throat and slowly move my palms down his stomach. A deep, burn scar contracture appears in the form of a defined line across his abs. The skin is rough and wrinkled, slightly redder than his skin tone. My heart shrinks. This type of severe damage can be only a result of a third-degree burn. It's not ugly but heartbreaking to think what he must have experienced. I ignore the sudden distress and keep placing soft kisses down his biceps.

   "You can ask," he mumbles. "I know you wonder how it happened."

   "Tell me only if you want," I answer between kisses.

   "It's the seatbelt," he quietly says. "The fact that it burned on my skin actually saved me. This way, I was able to crawl out of the car. Otherwise, I would have probably suffocated by the smoke inside. My adoptive parents told me about the car crush in which I lost my family. I don't remember it."

   The only thing that comes to my mind is 'Thanks God!' It would be horrible if he had memories of that dreadful moment. I turn him to face me and cup his cheeks in my palms. "Do you want to talk about it?"

   "No!" He vigorously shakes his head. "I want to make love to you."

   "I've been dreaming to hear these words, coming out of your mouth," I confess. "It was about time. Do you think you can keep quiet?"

   "No. I am being honest." He finally smiles. "I feel like screaming already."

   "Leave it to me." I grin and scoop him up in my arms. "I'm very good at taming wild, horny, cute angels."

   "Stop bragging!" Alec rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around my neck. "No penetration, right?"

   We both start to giggle while I am taking him to my bed.

________________________________________

Photo by Full rights with model releases from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 41!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! 💗💗💗

It finally happened. Alec was brave enough to show Sam his scars.

How do you think they both did in the difficult moment of the revelation?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny