31. Tag, You're It! (Alec)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   Sam leads me through a small wooden gate in the hedge, under a flower-covered arch. The big rosettes of the violet clematis vine make me feel as if we are stepping in an enchanted fairy kingdom where everything is possible. The orchard is beautiful. Neat rows of trees, heavy with ripe peaches, are winding as far as the eye can see. The space between them is covered with lush, thick, green grass. I'm squeezing Sam's hand. A wide smile blooms on my face. I'm overwhelmed with the desire to roll in the grass, to reach and pick every fruit I see, to run among the trees, and laugh as loud as I can. The fears that never fade away are suddenly gone. I feel free like never before.

   I release his hand in an unexpected surge of bravery and scream, "Tag, You're it!" Before Sam can comprehend what's happening, I'm already running as fast as I can, laughing my head off. 

   "Just wait for me to catch you," Sam yells and dashes after me.  

   We are chasing each other and giggling like children, going further into the orchard. Sam almost tags me several times, but I manage to make sudden sharp turns and escape him. 

   I'm barely catching my breath when we come out on a vast meadow with a huge cherry tree in the middle. It is obviously very old. Its broad crown is big enough to accommodate a pretty, wooden house with a small terrace lodged among the branches. 

   Sam finally catches up with me and wraps his arms around me, "You run like a rabbit. My heart will jump out of my chest," he chuckles, breathing heavily and plants a kiss on my nape. "Welcome to my secret refuge, sweet Peppercorn. I hope you are just as good at climbing trees." 

   "You can't imagine," I giggle. "All my bruises as a kid were because of that. I grew up in the city but spent every free minute I had in the parks."

   "This will be a piece of cake for you then." Sam grins and, with few daft movements, is on the terrace. The tree is quite branched, so something like a natural ladder is formed. I'm with him in seconds. The house is quite high, but stable and well secured. It's obvious that it has recently been repaired and very well maintained.

   "This is amazing," I marvel at the beautiful view. We can see the main house, the flower garden, the back yard, few more houses and a picturesque river in the distance. "And the tree house is so pretty!"

   "No, it's you. You are amazing," Sam smiles, cupping my cheek. "Alec, you're like a ray of sunshine. I can't believe my luck that I met you and somehow made you fall in love with me."

   "It's impossible not to love you," I whisper and press my lips to his. We're high above the ground. I'm in the clouds. I'll let myself forget for this brief moment what I can't do and will focus on what I can. I can hold him. I can make him take off his clothes and touch him wherever I want. I can kiss him. I can lick the damn ring. Why the hell not? I can lick whatever I like. I'm actually dying to lick anything Sam would let me. I'll worry about everything some other day.

   Sam opens the door, and without interrupting the kiss, we just fall inside on the soft mattress that covers the whole floor. It smells of wood, roses, and lavender. Numerous colorful pillows are scattered around. Shelves, piled with books, are mounted on the walls. The sun casts light and shadows through the cracks between the boards. It's magical.

   I push Sam on his back and roll up his t-shirt, gluing my mouth to his ripped chest. I'm an idiot for not doing this until now. The smoothness of his skin makes my head spin. I bite and lick my way up to his nipples. They are hard. I moan loudly when I take one of them in my mouth. His fingers bury in my hair. His back arches when I nibble on the sensitive flesh. I play with them until his breathing quickens and soft whimpers start spilling between his lips.

   I cup his face and look deep into the green waves of his gaze. "Sam, take off all your clothes, please!" I whisper.

   "Your wish is my command, angel," he softly smiles.

___________________________________

Photo 22953530 © Alexey Stiop | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 31!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! 💗💗💗

Alec can't keep away from Sam anymore.

Do you think he will finally uncover his secret, or will this surge of bravery not go that far?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny