72. Cute, Sweet, Innocent (Sam)

[xxx - mature content warning]

  [Please note that the chapter contains explicit scenes. You can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   My boyfriend is giving me a blow job like a person who is not doing it for the second time in his life, but is rather an absolute professional in the art of sensuality. I have never seen anyone enjoy this so much. The muffled moans, the lewd slurping sounds, and the way he sighs and grunts in utter contentment make my skin burn. Streams of pleasure are coursing through my veins. I want to sit up and watch his flushed, blissful face instead of lying, sprawled on my back and only glimpsing at a fluffy bunch of tousled, blonde curls, fluttering between my thighs. But I am not even trying to move because I am already in a semi-liquid state, barely breathing, shaking, and clutching the sheets in my fists. 

   To make it worse, Alec starts sliding his palms up and down my pecks, playfully scratching my nipples whenever his fingertips run over them. Deep-throating is obviously another one of his natural talents. He needed no more than a few minutes, starting slowly and gradually quickening the pace until there wasn't a single functioning cell in my brain. How the tables have turned! Cute, sweet, innocent Peppercorn just blew my mind again.

   Do you know which is the best part of someone giving you head? It is not the warm softness, engulfing your cock. It is not even about the most sensitive part of your body being stimulated in the finest way. The greatest thing is when you see your lover liking it as much as you do. It gives you that incomparable feeling of being worshiped, desired and worthy of all the affection you receive. That is why I am thrilled to bits. He may still be a little clumsy and his teeth may sometimes catch my piercing, causing slight pain, but I relish everything my Peppercorn does. Sex is awesome, but making love is so much better. This is something I have yet to master, to put giving and caring of your partner first. Speaking about it, as much as I don't want to, common sense tells me it's enough.

   "How am I doing?" Alec releases my cock and stares expectantly at my face, grinning from ear to ear. 

   "Babe, you're amazing," I barely utter, unable to control my voice. "But you need to stop right now."

   "You don't like it?" he sulks. "Didn't you just say exactly the opposite? Sam, that was damn hot. You taste so good. I am seriously getting addicted. Can I go a bit longer? Why do you want me to stop?"

   "Aww, come here." I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him on my chest. The feeling of his smooth, naked body on mine makes my head spin. I start kissing his pouty lips. He keeps them tightly pressed, avoiding my attempts to shove my tongue between them, still sour for being deprived of his new favorite toy. I praise him more. "You are not simply great. You are... Mamma mia!... absolutely astounding. You take my breath away, babe. But you shouldn't go overboard when you don't have much experience. TMJ pain can be really unpleasant. I'm telling you because I know. Laugh all you want, but I had to apply ice packs to my sore muscles and aching jaw, eat soup and mashed potatoes for three days after my first oral."

   "Oh, gosh, that must have been terrible. How selfless of you to save me," he rolls his eyes and finally lets me give him the long, deep kiss I've been craving for.

   "You don't need same discomfort on both ends," I wink. "We better be worrying only about your precious butt tomorrow."

   "Nooo," his eyes widen. "Is it going to be bad?"

   "Nope," I smirk, gripping his ass with both hands. "I'll do my best to make it perfect, but I'm big, ya know... very big... huuuge... monstrous..."

   "Stop it!" Alec giggles, squirming on top of me. "All bark and no bite."

   "You want me to bite?" I slap his butt. "I think I owe you a bite that you never got because you went on a binge with my cocktails and passed out."

   "It wasn't like that," he shrieks with laughter. "It had been a long day and I was tired... and you were so... so..."

   "I was what?" I flip him on his back and bite his shoulder. He moans and grips a handful of my hair. I lightly bite the tender spot just below his inviting, pink nipple, sucking on the silky skin. "Tell me what were you thinking back then. Was I scary? Intimidating?"

   "Sam," he breathes out shakily when I start placing light kisses around the sensitive flesh, avoiding to put my mouth where he wants most. Alec arches his back and whines, "Please... I... right there..."

   "What was I, baby." My lips brush the hard bud just for a second, evoking a loud whimper. I grip his thigh and adjust him so that our erections can press against one another and start swaying my hips back and forth. "Tell me."

   "You were... Aaah... Oh, my God!... You were... are... hot," Alec whimpers. "I wanted you. I've always wanted you, Sam... I came to your house because I was so smitten. I expected nothing. I didn't know you at all... Dany was convinced you were going to kick my ass... I... just couldn't stay away any longer."

   "You know me now, Peppercorn," I smile and finally suck in his nipple, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. "Your friend needs to relax. Your cute ass won't be spared, though. It's so totally mine."

   His body is trembling with loud, incontrollable moans. It fills me with satisfaction. I start stroking our pressed cocks in a fast, steady, rhythm, using my knees to push his legs apart. My mouth travels across his abs. I cover every spot with passionate kisses. 

   "I can't," he whines. "Baby, I can't hold it. I'm going to cum."

   "Don't forget to say my name when the big O comes," I encourage him and just when the first jets of cum spurt between us, I take his cock in my mouth and suck it deep and hard.

   "Sam," Alec screams, quivering at the waves of the climax. His leg naturally sweeps over my shoulder. His heel digs into my shoulder blade while he thrusts into my mouth, his fingers still firmly gripping my hair, until his body can take no more of the pleasure and relaxes into my arms.

   "Whoa, I am definitely addicted too," I mumble with my face buried in the velvety skin of his inner thigh. "Ready for the next step?"

   "Ugh, I'm ready to die," Alec groans.

   "I know exactly how to bring you back to life, gorgeous," I chuckle. "It's a promise."

    ______________________________

Photo 263494715 / Man © Volodymyr Tverdokhlib | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 72!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

What do you think about Alec and Sam's chemistry? 

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny