52. The Miracles of a Good Spanking (Sam)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scene, skip the chapter, and it will not affect the plot.]

   My palm lands on Alec's firm butt cheek. I barely touch him, but a loud, wet smack is heard because of the running water on his bare skin.

   "Aaaaah... Oh, God! Harder!" he mewls and presses into my hand. I gently massage the place with the tips of my fingers and slap him again, applying a little more force this time. He grabs my other hand, making me wrap it around his erection and moans, "Sam, this is... mhm... too good... the sound... I am so turned on! Aaaaah! Stroke me slowly, but don't touch the glans, or I will come... mmm... right away."

   I follow his instructions. The third smack is pretty hard.

   "Oh my Goood!" Alec yelps and reaches back, palming my impossibly hard penis. "Sam, you are killing me. I love your hands on me. I love your cock. Please, can I lick it? I want it in my mouth so bad."

   I growl and turn him abruptly to face me. "Peppercorn, stop talking dirty to me, if you don't want to learn everything about penetration right here and right now."

   His lips stretch in a big grin. His eyes are sparkling defiantly. "Teddy Bear," he purrs in my ear, grinding his erection on mine, "you want to pop my cherry, don't you?"

   "Look at the miracles a good spanking can do for someone fearing sex above anything!" I chuckle and brush my mouth against his

   "No teasing, Sam. Kiss me!" he breathes out and shoves his tongue between my lips.

   We devour each other feverishly, panting, touching every spot we can reach and it is not enough. His hot body on mine and those delicious, guttural, desperate moans he elicits with every move can never be enough.

   Alec drops on his knees and starts licking the inner side of my thigh. "Sam, how can you be so hot? I will do anything you want. I am not afraid anymore. I want you to have me, to use me, to be bad with me. I've always dreamed of being your boy toy."

   He looks up at me. His big, amber eyes are crazy with need. He bites harshly his lip and cups my balls with one hand, wrapping the other around the base of my cock, "Promise that you will be mine forever!"

   "I promise, babe. You will never get rid of me, even if you want it someday," I barely utter and groan in pleasure. He licks me from the base to the tip and then back down and, before I can take a breath, takes me in his mouth as deep as he can. I lean with my hand against the wall and slide the other under his chin, trying to slow his movements, "Easy, babe. Take your time. No need to hurry."

   Alec doesn't take my words into account at all, as usual, and pushes down, choking hard the next second when my glans hits his throat. Tears spring in his eyes, but he only blinks few times, without releasing me, and keeps them focused on mine. I almost faint when he sucks hard the part that fits in his mouth, stroking the rest with his hand. He squeezes my balls gently to encourage me to thrust and I am ready to die. My Peppercorn is too damn good for someone doing this for the first time. His clumsy movements in the beginning soon become smooth and precise. The enthusiasm is unmatched. I need no more than few minutes and the world starts spinning in front of my eyes.

   "Alec... babe... I... Oh, Goood!... I am going to come," I pant. "You better pull back because you are not used to... Fuuuck!... What are you doing?" 

   He manages somehow to hook the small ring with the tip of his tongue while I am still in his mouth and tug it, throwing me over the edge. I haven't come so hard in my life. I make a desperate attempt to push him away, but he stubbornly sucks deeper with a loud moan. My whole body shakes, torn by the waves of pleasure, flooding me from head to toes. I squeeze my eyes and bite my lip, trying not to scream or collapse on top of him. The bliss goes on and on until I can't stand on my feet anymore and slide down to the floor in front of him.

   A muffled whimper makes me open my eyes. Alec is gazing at me, licking his lips. I cup his cheek and wipe a trickle of cum, running from the corner of his mouth, mumbling lovingly, "Why are you so stubborn all the time, Peppercorn? Always trying to bite more than you can swallow..."

   "I swallowed it," he interrupts me. "Well, maybe, spilled just a little..."

   "Oh, lord!" I laugh out. "Is there anything you do or say that is not hot, or cute, or both? No food references this time? Vanilla pudding, maybe?" He shakes his head energetically. "Was it unpleasant?" I ask worriedly. "You don't have to do it next time, if you don't like it..."

   "I love your taste," he interrupts me and climbs on my lap, straddling my thighs, "but I am too aroused to think, let alone make comparisons. Now, do something cause I'm dying."

   "How desperate are you exactly?" I smirk and trace his spine with a finger.

   "Very," he moans. "I'm struggling, belly up, urgently requiring a helping hand, mouth... anything."

   "Desperate enough to let me touch you..." Alec is bobbing his head up and down enthusiastically, but freezes when I add, "... inside?"

   "You mean in the... mmm... cough!... bird area?" he asks suspiciously.

   "You don't have a bird," I snort, "but yes, right there."

   "Yes!" Alec answers firmly, making me gasp in surprise. I didn't expect him to agree so easily.

   "Babe, I was just testing the waters," I start to explain, "you know, to probe the opinions..."

   "The opinions, huh?" He raises a brow. We both chuckle.

   "We don't have to..." I continue, but his lips conquer mine, putting an end to all talking.

   "You can touch wherever you want. Stop wasting time," my Peppercorn commands, and I am more than happy to obey.

_______________________________

Photo by Full rights with model releases from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 52!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

Alec turns out to be quite wild 😏

Do you like this side of him, or do you prefer when he is more timid?

Do you think the 'shower experience' will make him more confident about Victor? 🤔

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny