69. The Jealous Monster (Alec)

I hesitantly approach the kitchen island. Sam is perched on a high stool, typing on his phone. An instant jolt of jealousy twists my stomach. I frown. Why is it so difficult to control it? My boyfriend loves me. What kind of proof do I need to finally stop torturing myself? I really suck at relationships. Why can't I get rid of the thought that he is probably texting to Victor right now? I'm unbearable.

   "Heyyy!" He raises his eyes and beams at me. "You look fresh, Peppercorn... and yummy. Did you enjoy your bath? Look at that! You're even cuter in my clothes. I miss the G-strings, but you make my boxer briefs look amazing on that bubble butt of yours. How's your head?"

   "Fine," I mumble.

   "What about the other one?" Sam winks. "Did you take care of little Mr. I-Come-With-All-Guns-Blazing?"

   "I don't jerk off in other people's bathrooms if that's what you're implying," I grumble. "And the word 'little' is definitely not appropriate when you're talking about my dick."

   "Whoa!" Sam's eyes widen. "You're as pretty as a picture and as gruff as a bear. I'm not 'other people' and you can play with Mr. Big-And-Grumpy wherever in the house you like. Hangovers obviously do you no good. Come here, babe. You need food. It will surely cure your terrible mood."

   He pats the seat next to him, pulling me by the hand. I flop on the stool and peek at the beautifully arranged breakfast. It brings me down even more. I am disappointed in myself, still embarrassed by everything I did last night, in and especially out of the club, and to top it all, I am not able to stop my jealous rage. Could this be worse? I should have stayed in the bathtub longer. It helped me relax and stop overthinking at least for a while.

   "I was just texting to Rose," Sam ruffles my wet hair, totally unaware of my internal struggle. "Told her to take a day off. I'll cook and take care of you. What do you say? A nice day just for the two of us. I'll spoil you rotten. We need some time alone, right?"

   He leans to kiss my cheek, but I avoid his lips and pout. What am I doing? Stupid. Oh, my God! I am so damn stupid.

   "Wha..." Sam grips my chin and makes me look at him. "Peppercorn, what's wrong? You're starting to worry me. Are you feeling sick? Did I do something? Talk to me."

   "I am so sorry, Teddy Bear," I finally give in and throw myself on his neck. "You are amazing, and I am crazy about you... and I know you love me... but I can't stop thinking about Victor and I... I am so jealous... 'cause you loved him for years... and he's not bad looking at all... and he wants you... and I always suspect that you... that he..."

   Sam covers my month with a hand and sighs deeply. I only gaze at him in confusion when he removes it after successfully managing to stop my rant. He scoops a pretty solid amount of scrambled eggs with the fork and guides it to my mouth. His commanding voice leaves no room for objections, "Open up!"

   I obediently do it and let him stuff all the food in and even add a piece of toast. I must look like a hamster as I slowly chew and swallow with my cheeks puffed out like balloons. Sam doesn't give me time to say anything in between and shoves a maple syrup soaked pancake in my mouth. I struggle with it for at least five minutes, but I finally succeed in swallowing it on the verge of choking.

   "Drink," Sam orders, pushing a cup of steaming coffee in my hand and leans closer to lick a trickle of the sticky syrup from my chin.

   The hot liquid slides down my throat, spreading a delightful warmth throughout my body.

   "Better?" he asks. I nod in confirmation. Sam hands me the fork and a knife. "I want to see this plate cleaned. No thinking. Just eating."

   "I can't," I gasp. "This is too much."

   "Does your stomach hurt?" Sam asks.

   "No," I shake my head.

   "Are you feeling nauseous?" comes the next question.

   "Nope," I mutter.

   "Do you like the food?" he pins his gaze on my face.

   I have no choice but to be honest, so I squirm a little and finally mumble, "It's delicious."

   "Well, you have no excuses," Sam concludes. "Dig in."

   I take my time and eat in small bites, staring into my boyfriend's green irises and running my fingertips over the outlines of a sexy, tribal tattoo on his biceps. He is wearing a fitted, sleeveless top, unbuttoned at the front, of course, so that I can see his pecks. I am one hundred percent sure that he chooses these tops on purpose every time, just to tease me. I don't mind. I love everything about him. He is big, bad, and hot, but also a sweetheart, the perfect combination. I am so lucky. If only I could stop being so afraid of losing him all the time.

   "Mmm, cute!" Sam chuckles when I eat the last piece of pancake and start licking the maple syrup from my sticky fingers. "Can I do this?"

   I squeak when he grabs my hand without waiting for permission. Sam only smirks and gets to work. I'm panting and barely holding my moans while he is sucking slowly and methodically each finger, looking defiantly into my eyes. My hands are shaking when he's done, and there is no way to hide it.

   "So, we have a serious problem here," Sam squints at me, pulling me closer by the hem of the oversized shirt, which actually belongs to him. "You can't defeat the jealous monster. Did I get it right, Peppercorn? It's bothering you and making you nervous, right? You don't like it, but you have no idea how to get rid of it. Is that what you were trying to tell me, babe?"

   "Mhm," I barely utter. His hands are on my ass, squeezing and fondling, and I can't focus on anything else right now.

   "You are very lucky," he whispers huskily in my ear. "Your boyfriend is an experienced man. The jealous monster is a peace of cake for me. I know exactly how to chase it away. It will never ever cross its mind to come back again."

   Sam slides his tongue up my neck and starts kissing the spot behind my ear. I moan and bury my fingers in his hair. 

   "Does it feel good?" he murmurs between kisses, making me straddle his waist and picks me up.

   "Aaah... Yes... What are you doing?" I cling to him while he is striding confidently towards the bedroom.

   "Chasing away a monster," he laughs.

   "How?" I shriek as he throws me in the middle of the messy bed.

   "In the most unfailing way," he answers, crawling on top of me. "My dear, sweet Peppercorn. It can no longer be postponed. We'll fuck."

   I stare at him openmouthed for a while. My heart is racing. All my blood suddenly rushes to my groin. I gulp heavily, contemplating what to say, but all I can come up with is, "Ok." 

_______________________________

Photo by Full rights with model releases from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 69!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

Do you think Sam will manage to get read of the jealous monster? 😂

Is Alec ready for the big step?

Do you think he will chicken out of it? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny