60. I Challenge You! (Alec)

The music is booming. The spirit is high. The crowd is screaming the band members' names. Everyone is on their feet, giving them a standing ovation. The one-hour concert was smashing. Now I understand why these boys are so popular. I should have done this earlier. Sunny and Casey invited me so many times, but I always refused. I look around in awe. Lighters are waved in the air while the multitude of people is swaying to the rhythm. It's epic.

   I sip from my third cocktail and try to focus on Sunny's voice in my ear. "... and he said we were going to stay in Venice for two days, although, their manager was a total ass and wanted them to spend the whole week in Milan because of the media events he had organized... is so close to Bologna, but we didn't have time to visit it last time... Julia will book... and a gondola ride, actually a Canal Grande Tour..."

   "Em is su-u-uper romantic," I slur, grinning at his flushed face. "I've never been to Venice, but I would surely like to go with Sam. He took me on a date on a Ferris wheel, you know. It worked only for us the entire evening."

   "Wow, that's so cool," Casey exclaims. "You totally deserve someone like Sam. So, Victor is his best friend, right? They seem very close."

   "Not anymore," I grumble, peeking at my boyfriend, who instantly blows me a kiss. Victor is nowhere to be seen, and I am totally fine with it. "Cause the so-called 'friend' is a real arsehole."

   "Ohh, do I sense jealousy?" Casey giggles. "You have no reason to worry, Alec. Sam is head over heels for you. It's so obvious. I can understand you, though. I would be careful if someone was clinging to my husband like this. That French guy is sexy."

   "You mean I'm not?" I squeak, frowning at him. "I am... Hiccup!... hot... way h-h-oter than Victor. Besides, he's not Fr-r-ench."

   "Of course you are! I didn't want...," Casey flushes bright red, patting me nervously on the back. "Are you alright? It's quite stuffy in here."

   "Sorry, guys," Sunny says excitedly, heading towards the band. "The show is over. I and Emma are going to see the boys. We'll all be back with you in a few minutes. Well, it may take some time. The fans will probably be swarming backstage for autographs."

    Sam's hand lands on my butt just as I take another sip of my cocktail. His lips glue to my ear. "Are you having fun, Peppercorn?"

   "I... Hiccup!... do." I shake my head to get him off me. "Don't touch my ears cause I'm super horny anyway."

   "Hot damn!" he smirks. "That sounds pretty dangerous. Should I be scared?"

   "Oh, yes... Hiccup!... You should." I turn to face him. My cheeks feel unusually hot. No doubt I'm tipsy, but that only makes me bolder. I'm not seeing double yet, I soothe myself, so it's fine. What's so bad that could happen? I shove my hand under Sam's shirt and give him a seductive glance. "What about some wild, rough, steamy, sweaty sex when we get home, Teddy Bear?"

   Sam's eyes widen. I can feel his erection, pressed against my hip. He shakes his head incredulously and states, "Peppercorn, you're drunk."

   "No," I firmly deny, although I totally believe him. "But even if I am, that won't stop me. You'll be limping tomorrow."

   "You don't say!" he snorts and plasters a juicy kiss on my mouth. "I think we better go home then."

   "Ladies and gentlemen," we hear Scarlet's voice on the microphone. "Now that the gorgeous boys from Dark Sun left us hot and bothered, I think this is the perfect time for a little sexy competition."

   We turn to the stage. I do a double take when I see who's there. I should have expected it.

   "Look what we've found!" Purple Star yells, pulling the microphone out of the other girl's hand. Victor is standing between them, smirking at us. "If this man isn't a babe magnet, I don't know who is. And you know what? The hottie can also dance."

   The hall erupts in loud whistles and cheers. He sends an air kiss to the crowd, and the noise is doubled. 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard starts to play.

   "Our dance contest begins!" The star girls scream in unison. "Is there anyone brave enough to challenge our baby Victo-o-or?"

   "Sweet mother of Jesus!" Sam gasps, staring at him. He removes his hand from my butt and wipes away a trickle of sweat, sliding down his temple.

   "I challenge you!" I yell, raising my hand.

_______________________________

Photo 79151889 / Male © Wernerimages | Dreamstime.com

Photo 1587927 by Mark Angelo from Pexels

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 60!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

Peppercorn is back and got himself into a dancing contest. 😂

Do you think he will do well?

Wasn't it too unwise to give in to the impulse? 🤭

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny