51. Unbearably Hot (Sam)

"Peppercorn, wait!" I shout, taking two steps at a time, but my little, muddy squirrel is too fast. I catch up with him only to see the bathroom door slamming at my face. I start scratching my head, unable to comprehend how we always end up with me chasing after him and Alec screaming, or pouting, or fighting an animal. I swear that I am trying my best all the time. I put so much effort into being the perfect boyfriend. What am I doing wrong? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It seems I am totally unable to maintain a relationship and make a boy happy.

   I hear the shower and a loud clank. He is probably destroying my mother's property again. I smile despite my gloomy mood. It's impossible not to love him. I can't stay away from him.

   "Alec, why are you so mad?" I finally ask in defeat. "I am sorry for hugging Victor. What could I do, beat him up and kick him out? If I knew he was coming, we could go back to town, but it was a total surprise. We've been best friends for twenty years. I just... Yes, he totally messed up, but..."

   "I am not mad at you," Alec yells. "The mud dried out. It was very itchy. I was in a hurry to wash up."

   "Why aren't you letting me in then?" I whine. "My mud is dry, too."

   "It's not locked, silly," he answers. "You can come in."

   I immediately fling the door open. Alec is standing naked under the streaming water. I need precisely ten seconds to lock the door from the inside, get rid of my clothes, and pin him to the wall with my chest firmly pressed to his back.

   "Why are you pouting?" I whisper in his ear and place a kiss on his neck.

   "I am not pouting," he breathes out, suppressing a moan, but immediately shakes off the surprise and confronts me. "Sam, how could you embrace him? He sent you to the hospital. Victor is a big, fat bastard. Do you love him so much that you are ready to forgive everything? He appears, smiling and flirting, and you..."

   "I do not love him, Alec. Not the way I love you," I interrupt him. "We grew up together. I had hard times hiding my feelings, but he also had his struggles. What Victor did was awful, but I can't hate my best friend for the rest of my life. I have you now, babe. I can afford to be generous because there is nothing to regret. Whatever I've lost no longer matters to me. It was for the best. I met you. You love me. I need nothing more. He, on the other hand, will never get what he craves. Friends must know how to forgive. It has nothing to do with us."

   "He is hot," Alec mutters. "I imagined him ugly because of the ugly thing he did, but he is nice and handsome. I don't want his hands on you."

   "Are you jealous, Peppercorn?" I wrap my arms around him and start kissing his shoulder. "You are hotter.  I am ready to drop dead every time I see you naked."

   "Yes, I am green with envy!" Alec shouts. "Because he is flawless, and I am not! Because you loved him for years and I am with you for only a month! Because he has touched you in places where I have not!"

   "What? Are you insane?" I shake my head, not believing my ears. "I don't need you to be flawless. He surely is not. No one is. I need you to be exactly who you are. You are absolutely perfect for me. I love your sweetness. I love your body. I love your messy hastiness. I love your scars because you chose to show them to me and trusted me of all people. Alec, do you doubt me?"

   "No! I guess I am doubting myself, all the time," he sobs. "I am insecure, Sam. I am not like you. Every single thing makes me question if I am good enough for you. I almost burned your mother's house for God's sake. I am a total mess."

   "Alright! That's enough!" I growl. I am so mad. How can he belittle himself this way. "I threatened you too many times, Peppercorn, and you always managed to escape the consequences. Not this time! I am spanking all the bullshit out of your head." 

   "Are you kidding me?" he shrieks.

   "Ohhh, I assure you that I am in no mood for jokes," I hiss and grip his butt with both hands. "Get ready cause I am not going easy on you."

   I have no intention to slap him, of course. I just want to startle him a little and shake him out of his dumb delusions.

   His throaty moan catches me completely off guard. We both freeze, pressed to one another. The only sounds in the room are the splashing of the water and our heavy breathing. It is suddenly unbearably hot. I can feel the electricity between us, making my skin tingle.

   "Sam... Oh my God!" Alec whispers, turning his head to glance at me over his shoulder. His hooded eyes are dark and glossy. He bites his lip and reaches back to grab my thigh. "Do it!"

   The lustful expression on his face makes me whimper. I still want to hear him saying it, "Alec, are you sure?"

   He flicks his tongue over his lips. I am lost. My arm snakes around his waist. "Lord, have mercy!" I lean my forehead between his shoulder blades and gasp, "Babe, I want you so desperately."

   He gracefully arches his back towards me and puts his palm over my hand, making me squeeze his butt harder. "Sam, spank me!"

_______________________________

Photo 107553158 © Kaspars Grinvalds | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello, at the end of chapter 51!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You are amazing!

I bet you didn't expect that. 🤭

Do you agree with what Sam said?

Is it true that good friends must know how to forgive? 🤔

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the story.

Love: Anny