1.

Are you ready for this shit cause I am not

Are you ready for this shit cause I am not .
You might need a lot of tissues and patience and good temper control just kidding the only things you need is tissues, and save the book in your library . If you won't save it I am going to be 😭😭😭😭 while working on the book

Getting married to Yibo was a dream Xiao Zhan lived in every time he went to sleep, but marrying him this way was never the dream Xiao Zhan lived in . What happened to the point zhan caught himself at this unsatisfying position.

" Are you going to sign it? " that was Mr Wang sitting across  him forty minutes before his dream wedding with Yibo.

"U-uh " zhan was shaken up from his trance . A month ago Mr. Wang had cornered him with some pretty deal that let's say it was something that had kept Zhan up for some days. His messed up eye bags was a  proof .

" I am going to ask you for the last time , are you going to sign it " Mr. Wang asked him as if he had another choice.

"W-what if I don't," zhan asked .

To be honest weren't their parents going too far , did they think of their lives when they made this decision for them did they have any choice on this so far what he knew is that they were being chased around by them.

" It's not like it is a choice , think about Yibo , your mother's legacy are you going to sacrifice her years of hard work just because of your selfishness are you going to put Yibo's and your mother's safety just like that do you think that I am going to be easy on you so just because you are getting married to Yibo no I am not , just remember from the first time I was against this relationship and I am going to destroy it with my own hands I can't just let my family's generation go down the drain" Mr Wang spoke sternly to Xiao Zhan.

At the end Xiao Zhan had to choose the wrong side to protect the right side .

Pushing Zhan to the bed Yibo caged him between his arms. " Are you okay? '' Yibo asked calmly as he had noticed that Zhan was out of place the whole time during their wedding day .

" Y...yes why are you asking " Zhan stammered .

" It's just ............ its just you have been out of place the whole day " Yibo looked intently at Zhan

" I am tired and overwhelmed. I didn't know i was going to meet so many important people today " Zhan looked away trying to hide the guilty look on his face .

"Baby you could have just told me you weren't okay with that and i would have got you out of there " Yibo cupped Zhan face making him look at him

" B..but your father, " Zhan said slowly .

" What about my dad "

" wouldn't he get mad if he saw me refuse meeting his friend " Zhan asked lowly