13

"Men are everywhere, Are everywhere, are everywhere, Men are everywhere" The battalion kept chanting as they were running "real man, a really great man we are never defeated with pride" 

The battalion was doing their morning runs under the supervision of the First sergeant Seungyoun and Lieutenant Yixuan.

"Are you napping?" Li Wenhan asked Wang Yibo. He could clearly see that he was napping but he just wanted to find an excuse to avoid doing the work with the others.

"I was in deep thought about our role as peacekeepers" Wang Yibo answered him while his eyes were closed.

"would you like the iced coffee" Li Wenhan raised his flask

"no I prefer water" Wang Yibo showed him the bottled water.

"Did you hear that" Lin Wenhan looked at their captain "there are some doctors arriving early tomorrow morning"

"mh"

"then you must have heard that we are the ones that were supposed to pick them up tomorrow"

"it is only you and Lieutenant Sungjoo I don't have anything to do with it "

"Nah I am not going I have other issues to attend to" that was a lie he was just planning to sleep in "Sungjoo will take some cadets with him to bring the doctors"

"We should try to be cheerful let's think of it as a vacation" Wooseok tried to assure the low-energy doctors who were waiting with them at the field for their pick up.

" I would be glad to think of it like that but now we are like 12 hours away from home, let's add on the fact that the average sleeping hours we got is four, we have sour arms due to the vaccinations half of us don't even want to be here and it is damn hot and humid to the point where my clothes are wet" Jiang Cheng grumbled

" The positive side of it I heard that this is the land of men built like Adonis, women who are descendants of Aphrodites I am sure we are going to have fun here" Wooseok fanned himself " this is the fun side of doing volunteering  projects you get to interact with people that are worth interacting" 

"Isn't you married" Wen Ning looked closely at Wooseok

" hey if my eyes decide to appreciate the fine people I see let them appreciate it" Wooseok complained

"I heard the soldiers are a nice catch too" the Nurses started to speak among themselves

"Really"

"yes my friend was here before, if I am not going to get a husband this ten months I might as well get a boyfriend"

"let me join on to that train" Another nurse added up.

The group was In one of the deserted islands of Kiribati inhabited by few tribes with a population barely reaching 1200 humans in all without adding the foreign volunteers. Xiao Zhan was looking over the list of the medical personnel he brought over with him counting heads to make sure that he didn't lose any of them on their 20-hour journey to this pacific island. It was so humid this day so he had a scarf wrapped over his head with sunglasses finishing 'the California grandma' look Woosoek had put on him. With the recent happenings all around him, he could confirm that everything was moving fast all around him.