33

Look at that 2 updates in the same week even I am shocked 😲😳. Idk when the next time you're going to hear from me though I have no excuses for ghosting you guys after an update.

"We have a situation at Med cubes Alpha Tango C-13" Yixuan looked back between Xiao Zhan and The leader "holy shit come quick they have guns and Xiao Zhan is mad and Wooseok is getting mad soon" he whispers the last part "we are going to start to bag some bodies soon"

It wasn't long that the other five (+ Carter) busted the media cube door open.

"What's going on here" Yibo looked between Xiao Zhan the leader and the man lying at the bed who was clearly at the verge of fighting for his life.

"You are not touching Villar" The leader stared down at Xiao Zhan since he was a tad taller than him.

"No I am not going to listen to you I took an oath and to that oath lies my intentions in which are to save Mr. Villars life whether it is right or wrong with you and I am sorry mister if you try to stop me I won't hesitate to put you down" Xiao Zhan had his arms on his waist staring back at the leader

Soon the Alpha team and Carter had formed a barricade between {their husbands} (sorry 🤣) I meant the doctors and the bodyguards with their guns out too.

"Stay away from this sir" the leader looked at Yibo since he was the one who was in front of him.

Yibo didn't say anything but looked back at Xiao Zhan "Blessing is it going to be quick"

"No but it's very risky" Xiao Zhan looked back at him

"Are you going to be able to handle it" Yibo

"I will be I have my team with me" Xiao Zhan looked back at his team who were running around to prep the surgery room now that they had the green flag to go

"Okay I trust you then" Yibo gave a short smile to him "take care of him Blessing I will stay out here with them" he returns the earpiece back to his ear as Xiao Zhan goes past the doors with the rest of the team.

"Soo we are going to be out here for a long time why don't we get to know each other" Yixuan proclaimed

"Shut the fuck up" both the leader and Yibo turned facing him

"No hard feelings bros" Yixuan raised his hands

"Go back to your post sniper" Seungyoun spoke under his breath

"No need to be told twice" Yixuan was back to his post.

Inside OR

Xiao Zhan entered the Operation Room fully geared now ready to take on this.

"Just a minute more he'll be ready for you" Jiang Cheng chimed from his seat where he was regulating the anaesthesia on Mr. Villar.

Sizhui was excited to be there, this was going to be his first major surgery and he was going to be in it under the best of the best from the hospital, they were all in the OR with him.

"He's ready now" Jiang Cheng looked up from the machine.

Xiao Zhan looked around the room heaving "okay let's do this guys we got this" he approached the table internally silently saying the grace before taking the scalpel from Xingchen's hands slicing open the man's side.