9

Seungyoun sighed, this was the last day at the coast his trip proved to have some nice outcomes. He never imagined Wang Ybo and Xiao Zhan to be that nearly close if they were different outcomes what would happen if there were different outcomes in destiny back in the days. Furthermore, whatever his uncle went through was the cruelest thing ever does he even remembers Bingwen in the first place. Seungyoun couldn't tell many thoughts were running through his mind at the moment, he should not have been nosy and decided to come and investigate whatever happened.  Uncle Ren must have been traumatized for a long time without knowing. Was the history repeating itself with Yibo and Zhan that couldn't be happening right? But what were the chances of all that was really happening? How could grandfather Wang do that to uncle, is that the reason why he never wanted to bless Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan's marriage in the first place, did he use Uncle Ren for Yibo and Xiao Zhan to divorce, all this time while everybody was thinking Uncle Ren to be the bad guy he wasn't the bad guy at all. Seungyoun got more confused the more he used his brain to think of it. Then if that is it Grandfather Wang has already succeeded or did it?

°°°°°°°°

"Zhanzhan come on talk to grandmother what really happened" Chu Hua was in the seclusions of her room with Xiao Zhan and Wooseok " do you want to talk or do you want me to fish it out from pretty boy"

" Are you proud of me" Xiao Zhan whispered but with the silence of the room the two heard it loud and clear

" you know we are always proud of you" Chu Hua assured Xiao Zhan

" But why" Xiao Zhan asked " why are you proud of me, I ruin people lives I come between families I destroy their relationship with their families are you still proud of me after all that"

" Who wouldn't want to be proud of you, look at how many achievements you have, how far you have come, you are taking care of yourselves and others with one look everybody should be proud of you" Wooseok was this close of fighting whoever was saying some bad things about his 'Zhanzhan' " who said that, who said those things is it that old bastard did he say all of this"

Xiao Zhan smiled at Wooseok but you would see the tears in his eyes " I am not a bad person am I, I am not crazy right, I have not gone mad right"

The two caught their breaths what really happened to Zhan for him to start this proclamation.

" if I am not mad or crazy or even mad why do I keep thinking about him and every time I think about him I am always guilty, it drives me crazy you know" Zhan sniffled "We are divorced right now I am free that is what I want to think of it like, but I can't escape him I really cant. I have tried drinking medicine to stop it but I can't he is always in my mind even without trying. Why is it so hard to move on he has me tied up in these ropes that cant break free even how much I try I cant is this how someone is supposed to feel after a divorce" Xiao Zhan whispered the last part "I want to be happy, but I cant it seems like he was my happiness? I don't even have the urge to enjoy life anymore I really can't go without thinking about him"

" Isn't it heavy for you?" Chu Hua asked her grandson " the weight inside your heart isn't it too heavy for you to carry it you carry it so well nobody could have known what you were feeling "

" grandmother just because I carry it well doesn't it is not heavy, it is too heavy and suffocating for me it makes me want to end all of this right now"

" But what is stopping you, " Wooseok asked "Zhan what is stopping you from moving on"

" I don't know"