27

Going to sleep knowing you guys are going to get mad with this update. But you are not allowed to its my birthday today. 

"I really want to ask you what's really going with Yibo like what is these hocus pocus games the both of you are playing with each other don't even try to deny it I know there is a dangerous game you are both playing" Seungyoun raised her eyebrows. Xiao Zhan looked at him sighing.

"What are you implying" Xiao Zhan fixed the posture Bina was sleeping on.

"If I ask you what is your relationship with Yibo right now what could you answer me" Seungyoun leaned in

"Uhm that we are really nice friends" Zhan answered without missing a beat.

"Well that's not what ex-husbands should be saying i mean maybe in a good day" Seungyoun sighed "are you two ignoring the tension that is between you two I feel like every time I see the both of you the tension is over the top it's not the same place where I left it at"

"So you are here to come to complain got it" Xiao Zhan chuckled

"I am not here to complain I am here to inquire" Seungyoun crossed his legs together

"What"

"After the divorce with Yibo or before the divorce did the both of you have a closure," Seungyoun asked

"Uh why," Xiao Zhan asked

"Did you or did not have the closure?" He asked again

"Uh no we never came to have it" Xiao Zhan answered

" You know at some point you have to have the closure even though it has been like four years since the divorce now" Seungyoun counted his fingers. "Wow time really flies fast"

"Yeah, it really flies" Xiao Zhan was deep in thought he hadn't realized that 4 years had already passed since he and Yibo had gone their own ways.

"You should really think about it" Seungyoun woke up from the seat. "Also you are surprisingly good with kids it looks like you have earned yourself a shadow a cute one that is" He pointed at Bina who was sleeping soundly in Xiao Zhan's arms.

Xiao Zhan looked at Bina smiling fondly "I guess I really have" he brushed the hair off his eyes.

"Think about it eh" Seungyoun saluted as he walked out of the clinic.

Xiao Zhan realized he had closed himself in a haze. He was so happy for the past 9 months that he had forgotten about everything.

An hour later the big baby woke up from his sleep, Bina really looked cute so cute that it pulled Xiao Zhan's heart. "Cute baby woke up" He ruffled Bina's sleepy hair who in turn scrunched his nose. Xiao Zhan couldn't believe it not too long ago Bina was a really tough kid when he first met him now he was all this munchkin with softness.

"Hungry" Bina laid back his head on Xiao Zhan's chest yawning.

"We should get you food you didn't eat breakfast and now it's nearly noon" Xiao Zhan placed Bina down who didn't hesitate to latch his hands around Xiao Zhan's hands snuggling closer to the older, making Xiao Zhan laugh. Bina was really becoming clingy towards Xiao Zhan it was as if he had gained a second shadow.

"Good morning captain"

Xiao Zhan could see the soldiers greet Wang Yibo as he approached them. "Wang Yibo you are awake now" Xiao Zhan stopped on the pathway greeting him.

"Yes" Yibo turned and looked at Bina "Good morning champ" He ruffled Bina's hair but Bina wasn't in the mood to joke with him so he scrunched his face and hid it on Xiao Zhan's thigh. "Did he wake up now"