3.

"Are you really jealous" Zhan stood at the closed bedroom doors facing  Yibo who was sitting at the edge of his ginormous bed.

" i am not jealous! its just .... you are mine " Yibo looked up and faced Zhan .

" Really to me you are jealous " Zhan crossed his arms and smirked . it is not a daily thing Zhan got the perfect opportunity to tease Yibo .

Zhan really was counting his days cause the way Yibo's eyes suddenly darkened he really wasn't going to make it out of this room , Zhan had to remind himself that they were not together or at least not really the same as before .

" bunny " Yibo's baritone voice suddenly dropped a few octaves and to witnesses Zhan was really ready to let out a needy whimper.
But he wasn't going to loose to Yibo not today , today he was going to be a brave soldier . Which probably wasn't a great idea.
Yibo had approached Zhan turning him to face the door with his hands above him as Yibo leaned towards Zhan his crotch was rubbing Zhan's bum.

" bunny " Yibo whispered directly towards Zhan's sensitive ears . Zhan could have swore he was already hard. 

" y....yes" Zhan's cheeks were red his voice was trying really hard to sustain the inner whimpers.

" i'm gonna fuck you so hard that you forget you even ever met that asshole cause you are mine i don't share my property and you know that  " Yibo traced his hands across the clothed nipples making Zhan to whimper he wasn't going to suppress them anymore.

"then do it " Zhan naughtily looked up to Yibo . Zhan was really playing checkers here was he going to come out alive . I guess we were going to find out

" You better shut that pretty little mouth before i put it to work bunny " Yibo grabbed Zhan's jaw tracing kisses purposefully missing Zhan's lips they weren't even started and Zhan was already moaning and squirming .

" Stay put darling " Yibo caged Zhan hands above them .

" I don't like this "

" Really if you don't like it then why are you moaning " Yibo fingers drew circles on Zhan clothed hard nipples . " bunny ......." Yibo dropped his head on Zhan shoulders "please ...... i have been holding it for a long time please do it with me "

" okay "

" Really " Zhan could here the excitement in Yibo's voice .

" Ah! NGH! " and Zhan literally felt the excitement as the clothed growing member kept on rubbing him .  " W-wait ..... NGH! what are you doing Ah! aren't we going on the bed "

" That is not really necessary " Yibo hands traced along Zhan stomach sides . The fact Zhan was super sensitive under Yibo's  touch .

Yibo Changed their position and carefully laid Zhan on the floor .  This was the moment when Zhan thanked the soft rug that was there. He wasted no time and grabbed the side of Zhan's face, kissing him roughly. The rough kiss sent blood racing to all the right parts of his body. He could feel his heart beating and desire pooling in his stomach.Feeling bold, he reached out for the waistline of Yibo's pants to pull him even closer. He felt the grip on his arm tighten as a tongue found its way inside his mouth. Groaning in pleasure, he tilted his head back to let the other do as he pleased.

Yibo took control of the kiss, slipping his tongue past the  Zhan's lips, letting saliva pool at the corners of their mouths. Kneading Zhan's ass, he rolled his hips into the other’s crotch and felt the erection there growing just as quickly as Zhan's own. Zhan let out a high pitched whine and tilted his head back, giving Yibo the opportunity to kiss and lick  his neck, their chests pressed together.