36

Xiao Zhan's coworker indirectly saying that he still loved him wasn't on his list at all. Wang Yibo couldn't help and felt distracted by his chores whenever he was doing anything his brain will keep reminding him of whatever Wen Ning had said to him causing his ears to go red.

He had come to the conclusion that he was going to win back Xiao Zhan once everything passed and he was out of this military life he was going to win back the one who has his heart. He wasn't going to waste any more time he was going to put an end to this mission it was costing him more than he bargained.

"They are moving west" Wenhan takes a ruler drawing it on the map "in the west there's nothing but mountains and caves and very few towns and villages which means they are going to need water and fuel at some time if we infiltrate them at a point of no return we will have the upper hand" Wenhan starts calculating where the team is going to meet the smugglers.

"at one point when they are going to change the guards Yixuan will join them you'll go undercover until you send the signal for us to come" Wang Yibo circles at one of the towns "They are going to stop here, the town has a gun and ammunition seller they must stop there to buy something you'll join them there I'll give you three days top to get everything down before calling us we're going to be behind you always" Yibo leads the team. "kill anyone who comes between us finishing the mission we're not going to tolerate that"

The team was going to leave in a day at midnight which gave Yibo amicable time to transfer his work to the residing troupe. This was the last time they were going to be here since after the mission they were going to go back to China. So it was going to be like a farewell.

Yibo didn't want to leave Bina in this country alone he and Zhan were literally the only ones he had.

"You're leaving" Bina stood in front of him

"mn" Yibo doesn't do anything he's all concentrated on masking his emotions.

"You said you're got going to leave me ever you promised" Bina stomped his foot on the ground "you lie and you mean" He huffs in frustration as he pushes Yibo from him.

Yibo came to know when his little star was upset or frustrated he couldn't express himself adequately hence the stomping, huffing, and puffing of his cheeks to show he was mad or frustrated.

He crouches down to be on the same level as Bina putting his hands on Bina's small shoulder he gently squeezed him "I am not going to leave you, I will come back for you little star I don't want to leave you too I am sad but I have to go save babies like you from bad guys"

"Punish bad guys," Bina asks with his jutted lips, with Zhan in a coma his abandonment issues were at an all-time high.

"Mn" Yibo nods "Then we come and go home together" Yibo assures him

"And blessings too," Bina asks the question that knocks him out of his breath.

"And blessings too" He can't help to promise him so.

Bina stares at him for a while before he throws himself on him hugging him tightly. Yibo hears sniffles and tries to not acknowledge them but it's heartwrenching. "I don't want you to go, Bina wants you here with blessings if you go Bina will be lonely" He cries loudly. Yibo lets him do so while wiping his own tears away he was never supposed to be attached it was supposed to be an assignment a no strings attached mission and damn did he get attached.

Seungyoun stands outside Wooseok's room, trying to find ways to get in there. He knows his husband can see him from the clear wall beside the door but he chooses to stay out here. Gripping the flowers in his hand he's very nervous to face his husband. His radio goes off