22

The Xingchen and Ye Zexi in this book is different with the mdzs one.

In less than 5 minutes the med team had transformed the grounds into a  medical surgery safe environment, you could tell by their focused faces that they were used to common occurrences like this. They had attached the heart monitor on Xiao Zhan which was beating at a steady pace.

Finishing up the second part of the surgery Wooseok collapsed outside the ward. He was able to take a breather.

" How is he" Wang Yibo was standing in front of him.

" He is stable for now I don't know what happens later. If he stays like that for the night he is going to heal faster" Wooseok smiled weekly at Wang Yibo knowing the man would have been scared to lose his ex-husband in front of his eyes.

" Thank you" Wang Yibo expressed by bowing to Wooseok. Without any other word he turned around and left the small waiting room.

" I thought he was going to ask if he could see him" Wooseok whispered. " The more days we spend here the more mysterious he is to me"

A little while later Lan Sizhui woke up. The first thing he asked was for Xiao Zhan tears pooling around his eyes he was already tearing up with the thought of Xiao Zhan not being found yet. Since Xingchen was there he comforted him and explained that Xiao Zhan was already found but he was under surgery or his surgery was close to finish soon.

" Sir Doctor Lan Sizhui is awake sir" one of the soldiers reported to Wang Yibo as he was walking out of the medical cube.

" He did" Wang Yibo turned around " what room is he in"

" He is in room 4 sir" the soldier turned around and led Wang Yibo to the room "He is in here sir" The soldier left Wang Yibo in front of the room.

Taking a deep breath he reached for the door but he was stopped by a distorted cry coming from inside. Wang Yibo moved away from the door giving the two their private moment not wanting to eavesdrop on the two. 10 minutes later Xicheng left the room acknowledging Wang Yibo at the side. Wang Yibo definitely knew all of his Ex-husband friend group which consisted of only three people Wooseok, Xicheng, Ye Zexi and his ex-husband he didn't know anything about the victim who was lying inside room. He took a deep breath before he opened the door.

"Uhm H...hi" Wang Yibo stood at the edge of the bed, for some reason facing this kid turned doctor was kind of scary.  "So how are you feeling" He sat down at the chair with the one gesture from the kid.

"Never good never bad"

There was a huge silence between them before it was broken by Lan Sizhui. "How is ge," Lan Sizhui asked him

"Well for starters he is stable, Wooseok told me if he stays like that for the night he will be on a stable road to recovery" Wang Yibo started to cut the apples that were beside Lan Sizhui's bed

"What are you doing," Lan Sizhui asked tried to get up from the bed but was quick to lie down due to the sudden pain.

"You need a snack before sleeping" Wang Yibo replied to him