42

I AM BACK DID YOU MISS THIS BOOK CAUSE I MISSED YOU GUYS 

"I'm here. Where's my grandson?" A voice comes from the front door

"Dad," An embarrassed voice comes next

"Don't blame me, Xichen; we could've been here if you didnt drive slowly."

"I was following the traffic laws."

"Who drives a 45 at a split highway, you're supposed to go 60." The voices come closer and closer, bickering until they meet with silence

"Xichen, am I hallucinating, or is that your brother sitting there" Wang Ren looks back at his son "Please tell me you see your brother there"

"Dad, I think we are seeing the same thing." Xichen looks straight at Yibo

"Okay, the possible explanation is that we are high, which I know we are not, which means," Wang Ren turns to look at Yibo "That's Yibo, oh God" His legs give out "Yibo is sitting right there, right," he asks

Xichen comes forward, looking at Yibo, scanning him up and down, not believing that his brother was there live, standing before him. he was very accurate. He threw everything on the ground, rushing forward to embrace his brother.

"Oh God, I am so sorry," Xichen sobbed tightly, embracing him. "Please forgive me."

"Ge," Yibo returns the hug in tears "It's okay."

Yibo doesn't know how to explain what happened, what went wrong, and how he even made it back there's a lot he doesn't have a clear explanation for everything he went through. His mind wasn't even clear if someone had asked him to counter the events that had happened after the explosion, Yibo would never form the correct answer to give cause everything wasn't clear in his mind.

Xiao Zhan recognized that he was agitated. "I think we should let him rest, it's a little bit too much for him right now." he purses his lips, getting up to change the bedding. He walks to the master bedroom while paying attention to Yibo's slow-paced steps, stopping occasionally to stare at the pictures on the wall. He takes it as a sign that Yibo isn't back in reality and is safe and back with his family. He takes on that as a sign to hurry and get the bed ready.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Xiao Zhan asked once he heard Yibo get in the room. "If you don't, you can change into these clothes." He points out Yibo's comfortable plain cotton pajamas he had laid out.

Yibo quickly removed his clothes, not minding that Xiao Zhan was in the room with him. He grabs his towel and goes to the bathroom in the room, leaving the door open. Xiao zhan notes the times Yibo checks to ensure he is still in the room.

Xiao Zhan sits on the edge of the bed, not knowing what to do while Yibo cleans himself. He could hear the rest of the friend group arriving downstairs loudly as always. He gets nervous, wondering how the friends would react how is he going to handle the crowd was it too early for him?

Yibo comes out of the bathroom in record time. Xiao Zhan wanders if he hurried through everything because he was afraid of being alone in the bathroom, even for a little bit. He dresses in the closet but still leaves the door open in a clear where he can see Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looks at Yibo's legs and arms that keep getting in and out of the frame. He notices the scars that are gracing his ex-husband's body. His body shudders in fear of what Yibo could've gone through while he was out there being Missing in action.

Yibo walks quickly out of the closet, climbs on the bed, and sits beside Xiao Zhan. He can see Yibo is itching to have physical contact with him. He knew his ex-husband wouldn't inconvenience him, so Xiao Zhan took the approach to initiate the hand-holding.