29

It was as if the two had taken one step forward and three steps back with Bina (they really need to find a name for the boy). Now he was staying too close to Xiao Zhan crying every time the older took a step away from him. Now Bina didn't want to be anywhere without Xiao Zhan. Also, it didn't help that their friends knew everything that was going on with them. Like right now nearly all not even nearly Xiao Zhan knew how all of them had already heard of the intimate moment the three of them had in Yibo's office courtesy of Sungjoo walking in on them.

"You guys can ask just stop looking at me like that" Xiao Zhan turned and looked at his friends who were looking at him making suggestive brows at him. "And before you ask you know that Yibo and I are not together and that we will never be together"

"We don't think so" Xingchen retorts back

"Keep thinking like that" Xiao Zhan chuckled "Just so you know we are both good friends"

"I mean that's where it all started" Jiang Cheng shrugged "good friends become better friends, better friends become best friends, best friends become lovers you see it's a staircase"

"Well that staircase is a flat ground for me and I would like for it to be like that" Xiao Zhan "now there are only two things that have interacting and if it weren't for that me and he would be just ex-husbands who are casual friends"

"Why be causals when you can be exclusive" Wooseok smirks

"Because we are too old for that" Xiao Zhan turned giving his attention to Bina "Now if you excuse me someone has to sleep it has been a long day for him"

"Don't worry we'll live you alone to parent your kid with your ex-husband" Xingchen took the honours of pushing the three out of the room.

With their back turned they fail to see the shy smile on Xiao Zhan's face with the last words Xingchen said. "Our child huh" he fixed Bina's hair "that could have been nice our child"

"Dude what's wrong with you," Yixuan asked Wang Yibo once the whole group was in the safety of their room." the whole day you have been out of it not only today even yesterday after the incident with Zhan's friend"

"And more importantly what is going on between you and Zhan," Sungjoo asked

"Nothing is wrong with me" Yibo proclaimed sitting on top of his bed and removing his shoes.

"So what's the deal between you and that new dude," Wenhan asked

"I don't like him" Yibo grumbled

"What did he do" Seungyoun raised his eyebrows at Yibo knowing very well he was jealous "did he provoke you" now he was teasing him

"I just don't like him he is weird" Yibo sulked causing the group to laugh