18

"The day after tomorrow we want to go down to the village are we supposed to go with some of the comrades or not," Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo since they were still drinking the hot choco together.

" The team and I will come "  Wang Yibo answered after some thinking. "And maybe we will take you around the town after your duties to show you around the town"

" is that a date offer I see dear ex-husband" Xiao Zhan joked

"I wouldn't say it is a date we won't be alone such a bummer but we can call this an evening date" Wang Yibo wasn't going to let Xiao Zhan win with his competitive tendency.

Xiao Zhan was choking, he didn't expect Wang Yibo to return his playful banter this was a new Wang Yibo.

"I need to go ... the role calls" Xiao Zhan placed the cup on top of the stone hurrying away from the place.

"What's wrong with you two, the both of you miss dinner and even roll call" Xingchen stood beside Xiao Zhan's bed while Wooseok and Jiang Cheng stood beside Sizhui's bed

"did something happen that we don't know," Wooseok asked the two as he narrowed his eyes "Something must have happened" He claimed the moment he and Xiao Zhan eyes came across each other "What happened" he asked the two.

"Can you leave me alone Wooseok dang it, I really hate it when you read me like a book" Xiao Zhan shouted from the blankets

" So what happened between you and your ex-husband," Xingchen asked

"NOTHING CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME FORGET ABOUT IT"

the three left the two alone but it wasn't
going to be a long-lasting victory for the two cause whatever happened to the two the three were going to fish it out.

"Good Morning at hour 1000 you are all required to report to the medicube to get your blood drawn I repeat all of you at 1000 hours you are required to report at the medicubes for your blood to be drawn it is a must not optional" The announcement went through the speakers at the dining hall.

outside the medicube, there was a long line that nearly reached the cafeteria. The troop was all happy to join the line even though it cost them their time but according to them the nurses at the medicube even the head doctor they were very captivating. You could see the proof of it by the many people who were lined in Xiao Zhan's side of the line.

"Why is everyone on one side why don't you go to the other side," Seungyoun asked. Looking inside the medicube he finally understood the reason why "Ah you all want Captain's wife to touch your hand"  Seungyoun tsked "I wonder how captain will feel when I tell him about this" he fished his phone out of his pocket and that was enough to scare the comrades

"Tell me what" Lord Wang Yibo the captain was behind him.

"N...nothing I swear it was nothing" Seungyoun shakes his head. Wang Yibo gives him one more look before looking at the others who were lining up.

" Where is this line leading to," he asked

" They are getting their blood drawn" Seungyoun answered for them. " You know the announcement you had it made today"