28

"Omg, it felt like I was watching live porn" Wooseok exclaimed "What the fuck was that and most importantly who the fuck was he," Wooseok asked Xiao Zhan as the group got ready for bed.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Xingchen asked

"I am telling you I was watching live porn in front of my eyes. This tall man and Xiao Zhan on broad daylight lying on top of each other in front of Bina's eyes that poor innocent baby" Wooseok sighed.

"Can you stop describing it like that" Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes

"You can't tell me to lie about what my eyes saw" Wooseok turned and faced Xiao Zhan "Now stop beating around the bush and tell us who that 6ft tall Adonis of a man was and why were you acting like that with him" Wooseok lets out a sinful moan causing the others to look at him with disgust. "You are going to understand when you meet him"

"That is my friend a good friend of mine and Carter is his name" Xiao Zhan smiled

"Oooh 'good friend of yours' " Wooseok made air quotations mark on the word good friend "You really are good friends"

"Where did you meet him and how come we have never met him or heard of him before," Jiang Cheng asked the questions

" Uh, we just met" Xiao Zhan looked at the three weirdly.

"You met today there's no way you can get comfortable with someone that fast we know you" Xingchen was having a hard time believing that. "When and where did you really meet this good friend of yours," He asked again.

"Around the time week before we come here, we met then" Xiao Zhan gave them the answers they were looking for. "Remember the day I went to the UN headquarters to get the vaccines and also to check the medical equipment that was getting shipped here that's when we met"

"You met him at the UN headquarters" Jiang Cheng confirmed with Xiao Zhan nodded

"Yeah, actually he was the guy who was behind the supplies and also I was a little lost at the building so he helped me find my way to the warehouse. We did our work, finished it and then later we heard early breakfast together and we have been talking since then" Xiao Zhan fixed his pillow " Now if you excuse me I have to catch some sleep today has been long for me"

"Wait wait wait don't sleep" Wooseok stopped him "Is there anything going between you two are you really just friends"

"yeah we are just friends" Xiao Zhan declined the suspicions that were coming from his friends.

"But then why were you acting like that together," Wooseok asked there was no way he was going to believe that the two were not more than friends with the way they were both acting with each other. That felt like a de javu Wooseok asking him something like that again. 

"cut him some slack he's European that's how they greet each other and I was helping him from the ground when he pushed me down with him" Xiao Zhan turned and covered himself to sleep.

The three tuned and looked at each other. "He has a crush on Zhan" Jiang Cheng whispered while the other two agreed.

"I can hear you guys" Xiao Zhan called from his bed.

"Then that's good" Xingchen retorted back.

The grounds were shaking it was not safe for anyone to be outside at that moment. Some two Alpha males were at it. Wang Yibo and Carter were standing across from each other staring back at each other. Wang Yibo's eyes were red with anger while Carter was staring at him smirking.

"What's going on," Xiao Zhan asked the soldiers that were around them

"They are fighting over the captain's wife" The soldier answered him without looking at him