7

1.3k views wow 💙💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋🦋💙

"Excuse me by any chance does this road lead to this address" Seungyoun had come to the coast alone the next day planning on finding the famous retired teacher with his packed bag on his back he was ready to start this endlessly tiring search game before the deployment date rolled by.

" Ah, yes just go straight, and then when you come to the big red sign with beach balls take a left, it will be the 7th house on that street I believe"

" thank you" Seungyoun clutched his bag ready to trek his way to the street.

" Hey, do you think this is going to be okay for me to wear the first day there" Wooseok showed Xiao Zhan his outfit Choice for the first day.

" Instead of the black blazer make it a black shirt with a red suit" Xiao Zhan decided for Wooseok

" Aren't I going to make a lot of statements for just a death anniversary" Wooseok was sounding worried?

" What death anniversary, be careful there if you go dresses in a too common etiquette they are not going to leave you alone if you overdress they will not leave you alone, either way, they will criticize you, so instead of jesters let them criticize you with jealousy"

The two were together at Wooseok's with Seungyoun being out for a business trip they were parking for the death anniversary they had to attend for three days. They both knew a lot of things were going to happen on that Tuesday- Friday trip they both were going so they had to be prepared for the worst or the best. The Xiao's were more of a clan to say the truth. Xiao Zhan's grandfather the late was the Patriarch. Under the Xiao's three branches of families were directly related to the main family. Xiao was from the main family since his grandfather and his grandmother had three kids. His mother was the firstborn, his aunt the second one, and his uncle was the last born. To say the truth the only thing Zhan was looking forward to this death anniversary was to see his uncle not more not less but it can't be helped with a big family like his and nosy aunties with jealous uncles there seem to be drama following his every reunion.

" To say the truth I am prepared to get drunk the first family dinner that will be there" Xiao Zhan lied down the huge bed in his friend's room " if my uncle will not be there I am determined to create chaos in that reunion"

" you should have respect for your grandmother at least" Wooseok sighed

" She would pay me to do it or pay people to start it " Xiao Zhan opened his eyes following Wooseok's movements as he packed his clothes.

" So you are going to the death anniversary to create chaos" Wooseok sighed

" I don't create it, it always finds me first it is like I attract it whenever I set foot at the manor" Xiao Zhan sighed sitting up facing Wooseok who was closing up his suitcase " what about Seungyoun where is he," Xiao Zhan noticed he hasn't heard about Seungyoun the past two days

" he went on a little adventure to where the fuck am I supposed to know and I don't fucking want to know" Wooseok grumbled, it looked like Xiao Zhan tested the waters too early.

" you still haven't had a confrontation yet did you" Xiao Zhan eyed Wooseok. Even though he knew the answers he still had to ask to know.