23

A week passed and Xiao Zhan wasn't awake yet but he was responding to the medicine well. Wooseok was really happy with the progressions. The ward that Zhan was admitted in it was always filled with Xicheng and Sizhui always coming in and out. The main visitors being Sizhui himself, the poor child was deeply traumatized and very much guilty. He spent his visiting time telling Xiao Zhan about his day even though the only thing he would get as a response was the beeping from the heart monitor. Most of the time if this happened Sizhui would bust out crying from nowhere and Wooseok would rush to the room and comfort him. A week and a half passed again and Wooseok was waiting for Wang Yibo to step into the med cube but Wang Yibo spent his time proving him wrong every time.

Woosoek had also noticed the tense air around his husband and Wang Yibo. Wooseok would ask about it but Seungyoun would shrug it off and answer with something else instead. So Wooseok being the nosy self he went and bribed his husband's teammates with a basket filled with food he ordered from town cornered them when they were weak from working under the sun and asked them about his husband and Wang Yibo.

Even without saying a word, Wooseok can tell from his husband's eyes From his voice And that light smile he has been through a long day he doesn't want to show him his tired look But Wooseok can tell from his forced smile. Wooseok took his husband hands looking at him. "you had a fight with Yibo and it is troubling you"

"We didn't have a fight okay" Seungyoun sighed "I just raised my voice at him and I walked out on him"

"That is technically a fight" Wooseok shoved the plate of food into his husband's hands. "I am not saying what you said was wrong but you of all people should understand him. I thought you two grew up together, you are the only one who knows the circumstances of his childhood. Honey, please try to understand him okay, other than me and Zhan you are the only one who knows him best, and furthermore, you are the only one who can comfort him you know me and him still have some blood bad between us. Finish this" Wooseok pointed at the food "then you go talk to him okay" Wooseok kissed Seungyoun's forehead "I am going to check on Xiao Zhan" Wooseok couldn't blame Wang Yibo's unhealthy coping habits. Growing around a narcissistic mother and an emotionally available father it wouldn't be surprising he turned out to be the way he was.

"Here" Jing Li gave Sizhui a flower bouquet

"What is this" Sizhui asked looking at the bouquet

"Flowers" Jin Ling answered.

"I know but why," Sizhui asked "Why are you giving me flowers"

"Because I want to" Jin Ling shrugged "why is it a problem to give my boyfriend flowers," Jin Ling asked the blushing Sizhui

"y...you need to stop that" Sizhui pushed Jin Ling who was nearing him

"N...no I won't" Jin Ling nodded

"You are not my boyfriend" Sizhui stated

"Not yet" Jin ling corrected him

"Still not my boyfriend" Sizhui was adamant about it.

"I got one of your Guardian's blessings" Jin Ling meant Wooseok "so that means I am half your boyfriend" He proudly announced causing Sizhui to laugh because of his silliness