16

Had to install a copy and paste app to get this chapter.

"Wait what is the relationship between Cap and the doctor it's like they know each other and it's more than just knowing each other," Sungjoo asked the rest of the Alpha team as they retired to their beds. The team got quiet for a bit before Wenhan awkwardly laughed. Cuss Sungjoo with his ability to read people like a maniac he is.

"Come on let's just tell him" Wenhan argued with others. There was no point in hiding it to the latter he was part of the team and he was also part of their friendship group.

"Okay, how do we explain this to you" Seungyoun sat on top of his bed he really found it hard to say that Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were divorced it was still having a hard time settling down to his brain.

"There is no explaining" Yixuan sighed "they are ex-husbands in particular" Yixuan took the burden to break the sad breaking news to Sungjoo since he was the oldest one between the other three of them.

" Like they were married before," Sungjoo asked. He could see the others sigh in disappointment and palm their faces questioning his existence he was really dumb at this particular moment. But who could blame him just like the others he was having a hard time believing that.

" No deep shit how else were they going to be ex-husbands if they weren't married before. Come on that's self-explanatory" Yixuan exclaimed he could feel his brain cell deteriorate.

" Jeez, I am sorry for not having no brain cells to decipher that shocking piece of information you dropped on me" Sungjoo defended himself.

" Hey, we were shocked one moment they were husband goals next moment they were going through a divorce" Wenhan was changing into his nightwear since he was going to be in charge of the night watch.

" Speaking of him where is he," Seungyoun asked the other three Wang Yibo had become a tough nut to crack over the last two years the others have been walking on eggshells around him.

" He went the west of the main building" Wenhan stood in front of the group. "but for real guys are you all happy to hear that you are going to my funeral soon" And there Wenhan was back to complain about his mother wanting him to marry before the year ended or he would be attending his own funeral.

"It is not soon you still have a whole year left" Sungjoo patted Wenhan's back as he proceeded to close the windows

"No, but for real you guys really need to have a plan of how I am going to get a bride really soon" Wenhan started to complain

"I don't know buddy that sounds like a, you problem to me" Seungyoun shrugged

"I mean Selena Gomez's friend donated her a kidney and Meghan's friend introduced her to the prince I am not saying anything but you guys but you guys need to step it up" Wenhan was starting to grumble

"for your information, we are very different, did Meghan Markle's friend save you from the Russian mobs' abduction, I don't know did Selena Gomez's friends survived treacherous rugal torture in the name of our country, Hey did Meghan friends help bring the abducted females back at Iraq I think the fuck not," Yixuan remarked back.

"Exactly whatever ge said nobody does it like us" Sungjoo claimed from the back

"yeah we are group goals, nobody ever got attacked by the North Korean officials just for breathing we are the trademark" Seungyoun brought back the memories they went through not less than three years ago.