30

"Yibo picked him up thirty minutes ago which means he should be coming around in a few" Xiao Zhan looked at his watch. Just as he said Wang Yibo walked in with a sobbing Bina in his arms. Not acknowledging 'the council' Wang Yibo drops the boy in Xiao Zhan's lap who was quick to hug Xiao Zhan and stop crying now that he was with him. "So how was he"

"I was able to distract him for 20 minutes then realized you weren't coming to join us and started to cry to go back to you" Wang Yibo fixed Bina's messed up hair. "So I will see you later"

"Okay" Xiao Zhan nodded "take care"

Wang Yibo turned and nodded at the 4 stooges lurking around Zhan's office.

"My my my" Wooseok chanted "Not even a hello how have you been doing he went straight to the other father of his child did he just like that"

"It's clear we are not important, my friend" Xingchen shook his head, feigning sad.

"Didn't you see that he came here to deposit the child to the other parent" Jiang Cheng pointed at Zhan who was comforting the crying kid

"We live in a world where exes can co-parent their child peacefully my friends stop overreacting" Sizhui groaned

"Can't you just let us have our own moment you are killing the fun" Wooseok groaned "Kill joy that's what you are"

"I am just saying some reality of things" Sizhui shrugged.

"Do you think I should have the closure?" Zhan asked the team on the board about his relationship?

"We think we don't think about it you should get that closure so you can have peace in your heart" Xingchen answered

"Yeah whatever loud mouth said" Jiang Cheng nodded his head

"Bitch" Xingchen turned his head so fast to Jiang Cheng that Sizhui was sure he heard it snap "I let you know that my mouth is not big"

"Yeah your mouth has gone places but has never shut up" Wooseok smirked knowing well the group had got that dirty joke that's why they all looked scandalized except Sizhui and Bina.

"I believe it's that time I give you guys the lecture of watching your mouth in front of the babies" Xiao Zhan chuckled

"There is no need for that he's a ten-year-old" Jiang Cheng brushed it off "he should now know what to say and what not to say"

"Oh which reminds me of is he okay to do his physical he's the only one in the camp without his physicals in the record" Xingchen remembers.

"I don't really know" Xiao Zhan shrugged showing Bina the correct way to write the words.

"Can we have a rundown of his condition so at least we have a hump of whatever is going around in the air" Jiang Cheng asked? Wei Wuxian looked at Bina worriedly "let's avoid any English words for now and go for strict Mandarin"

"Wow, that's just" Wooseok fans his teary eyes. "that's a lot for a kid"

"Why does a kid have to go through that" Sizhui sobbed

"Yeah" Xingchen blows his nose on Jiang Cheng's shirt

"But did you hear," Sizhui tells the group

"What," Jiang Cheng asked

"There is a new troop coming in today," Sizhui told them. "They went to pick them up"

"They," Xiao Zhan asked