17

Been feeling down lately
and my interim french grades are looking bad I only have one chapter in my note app but it's kind of long so for Xiao Zhan's birthday I will update it.

Xiao Zhan moved uncomfortably he really didn't know where he was but one thing was for sure he was hot under these blankets. He needed to get up and analyze where he was lying because the last thing he remembered was crying by himself in the building ruins how did he get to where he was. He groaned lifting the heavy blankets not noticing the jacket he had on him. He looked around the bed and diminished that he was back in his living quarters the real question was how but as long as he wasn't hurt or kidnapped it was good. He trudged to the bathroom half awake. By the time he was done freshening up that is when he realized the jacket, he had on him. That was weird why was he wearing one of the service member jackets and on top of that whose was it. But forgetting about the unknown owner of the jacket Xiao Zhan couldn't help and admit he felt comfortable on it he couldn't help but hug himself in front of the mirror. Just a few seconds later he could hear the screaming of his fellow roommates which was a help for him to come out of the trance he had before.

"Where did he go again" Jiang Cheng was in the middle of their panicking state over losing Xiao Zhan again while they were sleeping.

"Who are you looking for" Xiao Zhan appeared in front of them

"You where were you" Jiang Cheng pointed at him

"I was in the toilet refreshing up" Xiao Zhan started to remove the jacket from his body looking for clothes that he could wear for the day. "did you sleep well was it comfortable your first night"

"Arent you being a hypocrite right now, how was your night, did you sleep 'comfortable your first night aren't we avoiding something here"  Xiao Xingchen and the others paraded in front of Xiao Zhan

"where were you yesterday night, you had us worried for a while there" Wooseok

"Yeah about that" Xiao Zhan sat on the bed "who brought me here was it, you guys" 

The others were taken back Xiao Zhan wasn't aware of yesterday night.

"No" Sizhui answered

"If it wasn't you guys then who bought me here," Xiao Zhan asked the others

This was the time where Jiang Cheng wanted to facepalm really bad "to say the truth you weren't aware of anything happening to you yesterday night" Xiao Zhan shook his head no

" Look at the jacket you were wearing the left upper breast part maybe that will answer you" Jiang Cheng looked at Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan grabbed the Jacket and read the name of the owner SGT Major Wang Yibo woven in big letters. He reread it and read it over and over he really nearly wanted to grab his glasses but Wooseok held his hands. "Do you really not remember what happened yesterday night cause according to what my eyes were seeing it was clear that you were aware of what was happening"

"But I don't remember anything" Xiao Zhan groaned "why did I have to do that" He buried his face down to his pillow. "Can I jump off to the ocean now is it too late to do that what has my life become"

"Hey come on it is not that bad, you have definitely done worse" Wooseok tried to steer Xiao Zhan from the crisis he was making for himself