31

Have patience with me i don't have a laptop 😭 now so it's hard to write a chapter with my phone okay so I write slowly compared to me having a laptop.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo have been avoiding each other for a week now. The friend group had had enough of that.

"Y'all are acting like a buck of horny teenagers" Sizhui shook his head "I don't want part of this"

"Hey, one of these has to work" Seungyoun raised his hands.

"Lock them up in the clinic room. Handcuff them together, make them play seven minutes of heaven" Jing Yi counts off from his hands. "What are we high school kids the last time they were in high school was 20 years ago"

"Well they are acting like a bunch of teenagers, we treat them like one" Wenhan shrugged.

"Nice ideas right there but how do we get them in the same place when they barely even breathe the same air" Xingchen raised his hands. "Xiao zhan doesn't even want to hear his name"

"That's right as my angel face said they are ignoring each other and even the baby exchange times are less than 1 minute" Sungjoo placed his hands on the table.

"Oh please we are not here to see you flirt we are here to find a solution for their tense asses to go back to being lovey dovey divorced husband selves" Yixuan

"The before them was more bearable than the them now" Wooseok groaned

"Funny cause before you were all scrambling to know if they are together or not" Sizhui rolled his eyes

"Shut the fuck up" Wooseok and Xingchen shouted at the same time

"I am telling Zhan gë on this" Sizhui whined

"Don't worry baby they are just mean cause you're right" Jing Yi hugged Sizhui

"Eeew pda" Wenhan cringed

"When was the last time we were like that" Seungyoun asked Wooseok

"15 years ago when we first started dating" Wooseok pushed the leaning Seungyoun back.

"Can't I kiss my husband now" Seungyoun whined

"No you can't" Wooseok kisses Seungyoun cheeks

"What about my lips" Seungyoun peckers his lips

"Disgusting shits" Wenhan groaned "couples everywhere"

"Guys we should really think of a way of getting the two together" Jing Yi

"The only way they breathe the same  air is when they are exchanging the kid" Yixuan clarified

"Yeah and that only happens during lunch time because Bina insists on eating lunch with him" Xingchen taps on the table "and that happens in the cafeteria where everyone is there watching them so there is no way they are going to be alone"

"What if we get them together at the cafeteria" Sungjoo wandered loudly "make them sit together at lunch alone"

"But how" Seungyoun asked