14

First I hate my new school. God help me if I don't shade the teachers by winter break. # when you email your teacher the first week and the second week and the third week of school and doesn't reply to your emails and it doesn't help she isn't in the main school but off to some other school.

Cold season is going to start soon you should all take care of your self. Cold seasons are my favorite 🙂.

This Early update is for afrozroza
Take care when you are off to school ☺️, come back with good news 💙.

Around 7 pm two cadets came for them announcing the dinner was ready. That was the first time the medical personnel was going to meet with the Military personnel. According to Xiao Zhan, Wooseok was acting too shady. Times like this he would be all over Zhan but he has distanced himself away from him all this day. But now it was surprisingly chilly the winds were not dry and hot like earlier now they were cold and moist, that must explain the blanket Xiao Zhan had drooped over himself. Sizhui had attached himself to Zhan once he felt the cold air outside. Once they were inside the dining hall was well lit and warmer than outside.

"Oh Seok" a voice called from the right of the dining hall. No fucking way, was all Xiao Zhan could tell himself.
"Surprise" Wooseok voice was a little cheery

"No way what are you doing here"
Xiao Zhan was right that damn voice belonged to his husband's best friend. That also meant his ex-husband is somewhere around here for fucking sakes can't he catch a break. What in the fucking is this he was a thousand miles away from what he was trying to escape but whatever he was trying to escape he went to it instead, is this what people call fate. If this is fate then it needs to leave him alone.

"Who is that" Nearly of them were asking him since he was the one close to Wooseok
"His husband of course who else will it be" XIao Zhan sat down at the table. " that little female dog of course he knew about this how else would he be excited"  This was not fair, grandmother and Wooseok had two-timed him. Completely not fair.
"Wow I really thought you two were married," A nurse asked Xiao Zhan

"No way, impossible I wouldn't even agree to it, have you seen us together we don't look like a couple we are both crazy, if we are together is chaos." Xiao Zhan was quick to deny that.

"I have spent my whole time at the hospital thinking you are both husbands" Another nurse claims, Xiao Zhan looked so frightened how many others thought that Wooseok and he were together.

"No way, who else thought me and Seok are together" Xiao Zhan looked around the table seeing all of them other than Sizhui raising their hands even his friends. "you too" he looked at Yanli

"In my defense, the both of you should see how you act around each other" Jiang Yanli was quick to defend herself. "Even I don't act with my Fiance like that"

"I don't know we act normal towards each other" Xiao Zhan stated 

"That's where you are wrong no best friends act like you two, in my 28 years of life I have never seen any" Wen Qing pointed out.

"How do we act" Xiao Zhan has never seen anything different in his relationship with Wooseok.

"I have never seen best friends who take each other to dates nearly 3 times a week I mean I understand the best friends taking each other out on a date once in a while but three times a week that's the equivalent dates me and boyfriend go" Xingchen the head nurse started pointing out.