8

" To tell you the truth Wang Qiao Ren was the perfect example of a perfect student. He wasn't that much of a people person it was him and another student Shin Younghoon the both of them were always together"

" Shin Younghoon that is my other father, so my dad went to the same school with my uncle" Seungyoun was amazed by the new findings he kept finding.

" I believe so, of the two Shin Younghoon was the extrovert, they were completely two different characters but they still found themselves to be friends," The retired teacher said "Every teacher back then wanted Wang Qiao Ren to be in their class he was assigned to me when I was a new teacher still"

" Xiao Bingwen and Cho Xie Ran were like two birds in the same pod they were rebels but they still managed to pass the classes I was really amazed by them" The retired teacher continued "Xiao Bingwen was a man with no flaws in school well until it came to literature writing he struggled in that class and it so happens to be mine, well to say the truth Bingwen and Qiao Ren had something going between them it wasn't something any human could understand but them with Bingwen failing Literature writing and Qiao Ren being an ace in that class I asked Qiao Ren to tutor him before the mock finals"

" Qiao Ren agreed after some persuasion from me and Bingwen, I actually didn't do anything more Bingwen persuaded Qiao Ren as his life depended on it at the end Qiao Ren was annoyed by Bingwen's constant begging and he agreed to tutor him that is how their beautiful love started"

" But then what happened, something must have happened that made my uncle as this" Seungyoun asked

" when they were going to graduate word traveled first that Qiao Ren was going to get engaged to Lady Ju of the Fengs" the retired teacher ( Xie Lian) smiled sadly " many things happened that summer of 1987 " the sad thing that happened is that Bingwen didn't know Qiao Ren was going to get engaged nobody told him because he was sent away abroad to school once he graduated that was the last we heard of Bingwen alas things went haywire back here it was like watching star crossed lovers being taken away from each other and I am not saying that they were star crossed lovers but they were like that"

" That was really the last of Bingwen what happened to my uncle," Seungyoun asked

" things went haywire, Qiao Ren never wanted to get married to Lady Ju the first thing, Qiao Ren rebelled against his father for the first time his life after many weeks of rebel his father had him sent away to the mountains for behavior reflect, but when Qiao Ren came back I tell you he wasn't the same any more he looked so dead inside he became so pale you couldn't even recognize him that letter you saw I was the one who gave him during his wedding day, turns out his family was hiding all the letters that came from Bingwen addressed to him. I wondered why were the letters coming to me instead to their close friends only to find out Younghoon and Xie Ran were being banned off from seeing their dear friend"

" My uncle never came to see Bingwen ever in his life again," Seungyoun asked the last important question

" no the summer of 1987 made the two families be rivals they have never come together ever since that day and it was 33 years ago now do you have answers to what you were looking for," Xie Lian asked Seungyoun.

" Yes" Seungyoun nodded " thank you very much, Teacher"

" I am happy to help" Xie Lian smiled brightly.