26

This is for all the ladies that follow the story and read it. Happy women's month lets celebrate the beautiful women around the world. 🌎🌍🌏🌍🌐🌐🌎🌍🌏🥰😍🥰

1 month later.

Under two months the two (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) Had spent so much time together that now everyone on the grounds was starting to believe they were going out together. You couldn't really blame them when every time you asked for Xiao Zhan he was with Yibo or whenever you asked for Yibo he was with Zhan. It was like wherever the 'pretty doctor' is you will find 'Cap' there.

"I just found out that the comrades do their morning run shirtless" Xingchen sighed coming into the room

"Where did you find that out and how," Jiang Cheng asked looking up from his phone.

" uh" Xingchen blushed

"you were out with that chatterbox right" Jiang Cheng smirked, it was no secret that Sungjoo had a crush on Xingchen, also it was just the fact that Sungjoo was very vocal about his crush on Xingchen thus earning the nickname 'the chatterbox' from the doctors.

"NO" Xingchen shook his head no "I was just walking back from my shift and I ran into him some he asked me to take a morning walk with him"

" Are we ignoring the point where he said they were running around shirtless" Wooseok handed Xingchen his coffee "So where do they do that kind of activity and how can I see them"

Jiang Cheng nodded "Thank you for asking the most important question of all when and how can we go see them"

The group settled down to one of the beds with Xing Chen sharing everything. "Yeah and that's how I landed the date with him" Shrieks gasps and laughter (Mainly from Sizhui and Wooseok) filled the room congratulating Xing Chen, after his break up with his boyfriend because the said boyfriend wasn't ready to commit a long-distance relationship.

"In your face you custard bitch" That was Wooseok shouting at Xing Chen's ex-boyfriend who was nonexistent.

"Offensive language do we have there" Xiao Zhan walked into the room.

"And where were you," Xing Chen asked "Or better question where did your ex-husband take you this time"

Xiao Zhan didn't come back to the house last night, and the others were sure he didn't have the night shift since Wen Qing was the one who was in charge of it last night.

"I don't even know what you all are talking about" Xiao Zhan opened his suitcase. "And a matter of fact we had to go to the offices to make sure the shipments were coming in, in like two days. And the Office said that the UN is going to send some people down"

"and what happened during the night why weren't you back then," Xingchen asked